PDA

View Full Version : FPPDJ

Technologic
27-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey all,

I'm doing a series of amateur video productions from a "first person perspective".

The first in the series is now uploaded to www.myspace.com/teknocity_online along with further demo's and concepts in the pipelines.

Read my blogs for further information and check my page for party listings.

DannyBlack
02-10-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey mate. This sounds interesting! I wil check it out.

Technologic
02-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Nice one Danny!
It looks like Halloween is going to be the next FPP installment, i might be double booked that night so two videos at different locations could be on the cards. Will keep you posted in my blogs :-)

DannyBlack
03-10-2009, 03:42 AM
nice one mate. im gonna follow this closely as it is a wicked idea. perhaps a collab sometime- some how?

Technologic
03-10-2009, 04:15 PM
nice one mate. im gonna follow this closely as it is a wicked idea. perhaps a collab sometime- some how?

Yeah mate, anyone who wants in on the project are welcome. I got other ideas like mixing with no headphones, video podcasts and as time goes on and things get more professional, live feeds straight from the stage to the internet, iphone and whatever else is possible.

I'll speak to my mate who works in televsion, he should be able to point me in the direction of some good but affordable editors, he's filming in NY atm but will be back soon, then as we get the footage together we can start putting together flms and documentaries.

Technologic
03-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Liking the mix btw

DannyBlack
06-10-2009, 08:35 AM
thanks very much mate. appreciate it!

You got some good ideas and I'm interested to see what way this works out!

Technologic
06-10-2009, 04:00 PM
thanks very much mate. appreciate it!

You got some good ideas and I'm interested to see what way this works out!

Cheers, at the moment it's just a project to document and develop my skills whilst bringing something different to the viewer. As it stands, it's just a matter of getting more gigs to get the footage and recording a seperate audio feed and then syncing them later to get optimum sound quality. Eventually i'd want a film with snippets from me travellng around. I'd then want to mix the video clips in... erm... some software; and the audio clips in Ableton. Then using it as a CV that i can present to promoters and people around the world.

278d7e64a374de26f==