PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate New Years Eve Party 2009

Blackout Chief
07-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey guys. I know I was asking you all about this before so I thought the decent thing to do was to post the flyer here before anyone else sees it. Thanks for all your advice. It really helped and although I couldnt get even 5% of the names you recommended I will in the future (providing they give me the room again lol). Named techno DJ's are VERY ****in expensive and unfortunately they charge double on NYE (understandable). But I'm really happy to say I think we've got a line-up here that is pretty damn good. You simply dont see many techno arenas at big parties over here in the UK, so I'm very proud of what we've achieved here.

Hope you can all come. The venue is unbelievable. It's actually a theme park lol. Our room is in a cave - it's amazing acoustics, real underground shit. You could seriously stay in this room all night and go nowhere else - it's THAT GOOD. Actually they have proper roller coasters and everything (although if the weather is shit these wont be on).

My advice would be to defo get a holiday caravan and really enjoy the party if you're coming. There's loads of holiday caravans next to the site, all for like 50 quid a night.

Email me if you need more info: info@blackoutaudio.co.uk

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/misc/NYEFORUM1.jpg
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/misc/NYEFORUM2.jpg

Si the Sigh
07-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Looks awesome! :D

And finally, the white screen of doom has gone. I can see this thread. Yay!

dan the acid man
07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
If i'm not working i'll be coming along to this.

The Overfiend
07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
I am so mad at Mark for not booking me, how else am I supposed to propose marriage to Lisa Lashes!

ritaheed
07-10-2009, 08:12 PM
going to jump down on the twisted and brainfire bus from glasgow

the techno room sounds well sweet, new year is always shit for me but this looks like that could change this year

how many peeps does the techno room hold?

weekender_veteran
07-10-2009, 08:14 PM
really really really looking forward to this!!!! get ya arse down to it Dan, would be wicked to meet up with you again mate!!!

How does one go about booking a caravan?
Flyer looks ace mark,, good work :smile:

weekender_veteran
07-10-2009, 08:15 PM
going to jump down on the twisted and brainfire bus from glasgow

the techno room sounds well sweet, new year is always shit for me but this looks like that could change this year

how many peeps does the techno room hold?

apparently around 800 or so (could be wrong though, but i think thats about right)

djfilthmonger
07-10-2009, 08:50 PM
looks fairly good. Im going stay in Ireland for New Years I think. Id rather just have the laugh with family and friends. Gutted Im missing Billy Bunter though :lol:

Blackout Chief
07-10-2009, 11:35 PM
i tried to get billy bunter to do a 2 hour techno set but he wanted to play minimal so we couldnt put him on.

anyway it holds about 800. but that's like people packed in, can't move and sweaty titties in ya face. not that that's a bad thing of course. it's such a cool room, not ott but then again not small and i kinda liked it that way cause the sound is really tight and it's got this crazy atmosphere about it . it's a really amazing space, feels proper underground, perfect for techno imho. i guarantee you this will go off guys.

definitely definitely split a caravan with ya mates as there's caravan parks within yards of the venue.

The Overfiend
08-10-2009, 12:35 AM
And what of my Lisa Lashes crush Mark?

djfilthmonger
08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
And what of my Lisa Lashes crush Mark?

you'll need a special pass to get into her VIP area, it will be tough but in the name of love u might be lucky :lol:

Blackout Chief
08-10-2009, 01:13 AM
mate to get into her arena it's complete free. that room's open all night like usual :)

Jay Pace
08-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Went to a hardcore night at the pleasuredome.

Weirdest venue ever.

MITA
08-10-2009, 12:58 PM
very nice!

DannyBlack
08-10-2009, 04:22 PM
hold up! wheres my name at? DAMN IT ALL TO HELL

ritaheed
08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
am defo in about this

278d7e64a374de26f==