PDA

View Full Version : Deviant & Co. - "Emotional Robot"

Little_Fella!
16-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Maaaaan well it's been a while since I had chance to do anything, which is very frustrating but hey... :mmm:

This is a track which started life as a Co-written loop with Curly on here who came to visit me a few weeks back - - bassline with mirror mid-low tracker and main riff are down to Curly here so big up on giving this track a good strong starting point... :cool:

My ears have been all over the place lately with plague n such so have had difficulty bringing this into line...

Deviant & Co. - "Emotional Robot" (http://www.mediafire.com/?yizzib2qtht)

This is a first sweep so I may have to strip it out a bit to be honest - and I wanna add some robo glitch etc. to try for some progression towards the end... ummmmm I think

All feedback welcome and come Sunday I will have time to listen to others who have posted .. cheers :cool:

DannyBlack
17-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Downloading now little fella. Where is Curly at?

DannyBlack
17-10-2009, 01:13 PM
I like this. Dark work indeed. that bass really pumps too! On head phones at work so this is only a big up/respect type post. Id buy it for sure.

Tyrisia
18-10-2009, 11:13 AM
The bass does indeed pump, good tune overall, nice synths too :)

Little criticism, the mid range percussion could be a little more defined, maybe some more top end on it, and those hihats need to sparkle to contrast the dirtiness of the low end methinks..

Little_Fella!
18-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks guys... :)

@Danny : Can I just say first that I appreciate that you are keeping this place alive Danny and that, having stepped back in here after a good while really, I received a nice warm welcome - so big up n respect to you to mate... proppa :cool:

Curly's 'puter has had a monsta crash so he has been unable to work on any tracks - as we were going to work separately on the loop we created together to compare and learn from what we both come up with - hence his absence

@Tyrisia: I knew you would spot something for me so cheers for that and I have news of a competition you both may be interested in so when I get the full deets I will forward the linky to yaz...

Big Up... :cool:

DannyBlack
18-10-2009, 03:55 PM
safe side mate! It's good to see new tracks popping in here and also good to see people working and collaborating together. I still have no proper sound system so I can't comment on production- which is killing me! grrr... but yeah, keep it up mate- keep em coming.

Competition you say....! savage!

curly
19-10-2009, 10:19 AM
You have done well Ben. see you have addded a good few elements here. Just listened round a mates house, unfortunaly it was on some logitec multimedia speakers, that make everything sound boomy.

My computer is currently getting repaired or wrecked by the PC World crew as it is under warranty. I am wishing I had just bought a new grapic card myself now, as that is all the problem is.

Little_Fella!
19-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Now then matey... good to see you still around :)

The track is bottom weighted/ as you know me but I know it's managed well - I took the compression away from bass-line/mirror-mid aand let the uPRS 1975 do the work .. which carried off well...

Cheers charver n hope you get yer baby back soon.. :cheese:

DannyBlack
21-10-2009, 04:01 PM
You have done well Ben. see you have addded a good few elements here. Just listened round a mates house, unfortunaly it was on some logitec multimedia speakers, that make everything sound boomy.

My computer is currently getting repaired or wrecked by the PC World crew as it is under warranty. I am wishing I had just bought a new grapic card myself now, as that is all the problem is.

Curly! Alreet mate! how are you? ah sickner about the Graphics card- hope you get back up and running soon!

force
21-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Really enjoyed this Ben. The bottom end, the tempo and the rhythmic elements all work beautifully. Good stuff mate, one of the best ive heard form you so far...

Little_Fella!
20-11-2009, 11:54 AM
Really enjoyed this Ben. The bottom end, the tempo and the rhythmic elements all work beautifully. Good stuff mate, one of the best ive heard form you so far...

Tell you what Darren.. that means alot to me that does .. you know I get upset when you miss ma shizz ... :cry: .. respect

Am putting this forward for the competition as you are right that this pretty much the best track I have made so far as content and flow is concerned....

Soooooo... any new ditties from your creative energies coming along good sir ..? there ought to be

278d7e64a374de26f==