PDA

View Full Version : state of the scum part 3

Numeric
21-10-2009, 08:39 AM
things go from bad to worse at anfield, four defeats on the bounce, six defeats this season thus far, we're only in october :lol:

and they have united next :)

liverpool could be without gerrard and torres, but wait, of course, they beat us last season without gerrard and torres :hmm:

all i can say is, there will be no exuses if united can't beat this bunch of scouse clowns

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3266/4023125479792181f148o.gif

markandrew
21-10-2009, 12:57 PM
lose anymore games and rafa will be bouncing out of anfield on that space hopper :angry:

basslinejunkie
21-10-2009, 01:35 PM
things go from bad to worse at anfield, four defeats on the bounce, six defeats this season thus far, we're only in october :lol:

and they have united next :)

liverpool could be without gerrard and torres, but wait, of course, they beat us last season without gerrard and torres :hmm:

all i can say is, there will be no exuses if united can't beat this bunch of scouse clowns

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3266/4023125479792181f148o.gif

that pic is class.

we are looking poor at the mo tho. really awful. nowt like a game against the true scum to turn your season round tho.

Numeric
21-10-2009, 02:38 PM
aye, if liverpool can get a result against united, then this bad patch will be forgotten qucikly

that's assuming that liverpool manage to qualify for the next round of the champions league, of course

Insomnia
21-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I had Liverpool winning ht and Lyon to win ft at 40/1

Was a long shot i thought but was a nice lift the day.

Numeric
21-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I had Liverpool winning ht and Lyon to win ft at 40/1

Was a long shot i thought but was a nice lift the day.

nice work mate :)

love the new avatar btw

basslinejunkie
21-10-2009, 03:51 PM
aye, if liverpool can get a result against united, then this bad patch will be forgotten qucikly

that's assuming that liverpool manage to qualify for the next round of the champions league, of course

dont think we will qualify tbh, we now have to win all of our last 3 games which will be tough considering how turd we are at the mo.

Numeric
21-10-2009, 04:33 PM
dont think we will qualify tbh, we now have to win all of our last 3 games which will be tough considering how turd we are at the mo.

you were in a similar situation a couple of years back though right? and managed to make it then

going to lyon in need of three points is gonna be tough though

basslinejunkie
21-10-2009, 11:06 PM
last time we were this bad off we went on to win it. wont happen again

djfase
22-10-2009, 09:13 PM
No wont happen this time.

Still have a feeling they will beat utd sunday.

It seems no one wants to win the league at mo

DarkYoung
22-10-2009, 10:32 PM
No wont happen this time.

Still have a feeling they will beat utd sunday.

It seems no one wants to win the league at mo
aston villa look a good bet

Microdot
22-10-2009, 10:43 PM
aston villa look a good bet

only if you like to throw money down the toilet.

it's not possible at any bookies to bet on both chelsea and Utd to win the title and come out with a profit, that in itself speaks volumes.
There's only 2 teams in England capable of winning the premiership this season, which is one more than last season.

Spacehopper
25-10-2009, 06:49 PM
that should hopefully put us back on track...wasnt the best of games and united were pretty poor, but great result for us

Numeric
26-10-2009, 09:46 AM
could see that comin a mile off, well disappointed with united's performance

liverpool played well, but united shouldn't be gettin beat by a team of their calibre

great finish from torres

not happy with berba

rhythmtech
26-10-2009, 10:02 AM
crap game :angry: but a great result for us.

basslinejunkie
26-10-2009, 10:17 AM
great performance, great result. was surprised at how shite the scum were. no where near the same team without ronaldo and tevez.

looks like its chelseas leauge to lose this year.

DarkYoung
26-10-2009, 10:39 AM
only if you like to throw money down the toilet.

it's not possible at any bookies to bet on both chelsea and Utd to win the title and come out with a profit, that in itself speaks volumes.
There's only 2 teams in England capable of winning the premiership this season, which is one more than last season.
and you know something about football?

arsenal, liverpool, chelsea, man utd, aston villa, man city are all in with a shot of winning the title.

that's 6 teams.

Numeric
26-10-2009, 11:15 AM
great performance, great result. was surprised at how shite the scum were. no where near the same team without ronaldo and tevez.

looks like its chelseas leauge to lose this year.

ronaldo never had a good game at anfield, so how you're drawing such a conclusion from one result i'm not sure

united have also started this season considerably better than last year, without ronaldo or tevez, second in the league and top of our champions league group with three wins, two of which were away fixtures

and chelsea have already lost two premier league games this season, the same amount as united, so how is the league theirs to lose?

basslinejunkie
26-10-2009, 11:27 AM
because they look the best team. if you do not admit that, you are far more biased than i ever thought.

you struggled against arsenal, they were by far the better team against you and we have now beaten you. you now dont have the players to worry the better teams.

i have watched you many times this season and havent been convinced by you once. your level of play has gone backwards considerably.

you arent half the team you was without ronaldo and tevez.

Numeric
26-10-2009, 11:59 AM
because they look the best team. if you do not admit that, you are far more biased than i ever thought.

you struggled against arsenal, they were by far the better team against you and we have now beaten you. you now dont have the players to worry the better teams.

i have watched you many times this season and havent been convinced by you once. your level of play has gone backwards considerably.

you arent half the team you was without ronaldo and tevez.

in fairness, liverpool cannot be described as one of the 'better teams' this season, so that point is mute

arsenal played well at old trafford, that's true, but we still beat them, and we bossed spurs at white heart lane, a ground where liverpool were almost completely out-classed only a couple of months ago

it's still early days for united this season, we seldom start well, the only difference this year is that we've managed to get results early on despite not playing well

basslinejunkie
26-10-2009, 12:14 PM
in fairness, liverpool cannot be described as one of the 'better teams' this season, so that point is mute

hit the nail on the head right there. we have been awful lately and still made you look ordinary. what does that tell you?

Numeric
26-10-2009, 12:58 PM
hit the nail on the head right there. we have been awful lately and still made you look ordinary. what does that tell you?

it tells me that yesterday was your cup final, the fixture liverpool needed to win in order to save benitez's job, and paper over the huge cracks that have appeared in their team

and also that the united players have yet again let themselves and the fans down by under performing at anfield

basslinejunkie
26-10-2009, 01:33 PM
you should be a polotician. you never admit the truth!!!

basslinejunkie
26-10-2009, 01:34 PM
it tells me that yesterday was your cup final, the fixture liverpool needed to win in order to save benitez's job, and paper over the huge cracks that have appeared in their team

and also that the united players have yet again let themselves and the fans down by under performing at anfield

its your cup final also. the game were you could of got rafa the axe. yet you failed.miserably.

Numeric
26-10-2009, 01:58 PM
you should be a polotician. you never admit the truth!!!

:lol:

i wouldn't say it was united's cup final, as we're in a reasonably good position at the moment, despite the poor performances

however, it was an opportunity to destroy benitez, and yes, we did a fail

Numeric
02-11-2009, 10:30 AM
another two defeats on the bounce for liverpool :lol:

surely rafa is skating on thin ice now?

taking off torres with 30 mins to go in a must win game, then taking off benayoun as well

what a nutter

lyon will effectively end liverpool's season on wednesday night :)

basslinejunkie
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
i just cant understand why we beat the scum one week, lose aginst a weakend fulham team the next.

under normal circumstances i think he would be up for the chop if we dont beat lyon, we are so skint we cant even sack him tho.

Numeric
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
well, when you look back, united were denied a decent penalty shout, and carragher should have been sent off too :hmm:

basslinejunkie
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

we were by far the better team.

Numeric
05-11-2009, 10:03 AM
more woe for liverpool last night in the champions league :lol:

where are all the kopites these days?

force
05-11-2009, 01:23 PM
more woe for liverpool last night in the champions league :lol:

where are all the kopites these days?

Babel's goal was a fcking scorcher tho, ey?

Numeric
05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Babel's goal was a fcking scorcher tho, ey?

aye man, it was an awesome strike, liverpool actually played very well, they deserved to win

so glad they didn't though :lol:

Spacehopper
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM
yea we definitely deserved to win....superb strike by babel, closely followed by the worst free kick i have ever seen. That was the real Ryan Babel.

Benitez continues to baffle me though. When we are chasing a game, or level, he usually brings Torres off and puts on a defender (basically giving us no more goal threat to pull it back)

When we were leading last night with a few minutes to go, he takes Torres off and another striker on. Surely putting a defender or defensive midfielder would have been the better option to help prevent an equalizer???????

Joker

Numeric
25-11-2009, 08:42 AM
looks like it's meltdown at anfield now, i remember chattin with one of my mates before the season started about liverpool, and how it would be nice if they had an awful start in the league and crashed out of the champions league in the group stages, some dreams come true i guess :lol:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2nasfhl.gif

278d7e64a374de26f==