View Full Version : NOBBY

subsonic
30-01-2004, 12:36 PM
NOBBY TO VILLA WHAT HAPPEND THERE THEN :shock: :shock:

Hakka.
30-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Mate I'm GUTTED ABOUT THIS!

Not so much the transfer, but the fee.

You see Nobby is a tricky little guy. He is great with long passes, free kicks and crosses. Man Utd and some spanish club were seeking him for aroung £8-10 million reigon only two season ago. He was dubbed the "little meastro" by Maradona, and not cause he was anything like the car.

My point is that every season he has important games for Newcastle that he wins for us... so loosing him isn't something to take lightly. Further more, at £1.5 million... he's a bargain. I mean if Carl Cort went for £2million, with 26 games and 8 goals in 4 SEASONS! then how they HELL can Solano go at that price?

Thing is, Solano does have this problem where he wants to jet around the world to play for Peru in a friendlies when we have big games to deal with in the Prem. Perhaps this is best for Newcastle and that we have got a good deal out of the time we have had with Nobby. But I feel another 2 seasons of Nobby would of been safest before letting him leave.

piginabush
31-01-2004, 12:51 AM
I have a mate who goes home and away to watch the magpies, europe, reserves, the lot (fool)

he phoned me last night and said he was gutted that he just bought tickets for their next 3 away games (blackburn, leicester, pompey I think) coz nobby ws his fave player and he is gutted at how little he has gone for :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

subsonic
13-02-2004, 11:35 AM
this guy has villa rolling now ;)

lukekendall
13-02-2004, 12:40 PM
why he go villa tho?? :doh:

Esox Lucius
13-02-2004, 12:46 PM
I think newcaslt were daft to sell him tbh.

lukekendall
13-02-2004, 01:01 PM
yeah for that price he was a good little player :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==