PDA

View Full Version : alias 102

gunjack
03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
well, Jaqcue has his own email, but I¬ve not spoken to him for a couple of weeks, but he didn`t register on your site, it was Dav. He was sitting here today taking the piss out of you.

Jacque is a very pretty thin french man.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Le+Solitaire
I can assure you I am not him, if I was, I would be shagging more birds

http://shopliftd.com/gunjack/dumb_bass.jpg

check the discog edits:

http://shopliftd.com/gunjack/DUMBASS2.5.jpg

call me crazy now you condescending CUNTS.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Monty_python_foot.png

gunjack
03-11-2009, 12:45 AM
F U C K a FAKE.

Infraction_Bot_3000
03-11-2009, 02:53 AM
ALERT! ALERT!

MAINFRAME detects CRITICAL LEVELS OF DOUCHINESS in previous posts.

CONTINUATION of present trajectory = POTENTIAL SYSTEMS FAILURE.

WARNING: user: gunjack

CEASE AND DESIST.

drift9
03-11-2009, 03:02 AM
"call you crazy?" sure thing dude. no problem: you're out of your damn skull, bro.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 09:01 AM
ALERT! ALERT!

MAINFRAME detects CRITICAL LEVELS OF DOUCHINESS in previous posts.

CONTINUATION of present trajectory = POTENTIAL SYSTEMS FAILURE.

WARNING: user: gunjack

CEASE AND DESIST.

excuse me?

f u c k right off thanks. what a joke.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 09:02 AM
F U C K a FAKE.

seriously go play with your imaginary friend there guys.... un fu cking believable

gunjack
03-11-2009, 09:20 AM
"call you crazy?" sure thing dude. no problem: you're out of your damn skull, bro.

why because i have enough sense to see that steve dirty bass is spamming us withy imaginary releases???

unbelievable, you people are a sad lot if you defend this FAKE f ucking DOUCHE.

DannyBlack
03-11-2009, 09:29 AM
To be fair mate, what Steve does or does not do is entirely up to him. These attacks are out of line. This is a Techno discussion forum, not a shit throwing one.

Come one, Brian- cop on eh? Not all attention is good attention.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 09:42 AM
that is not being fair. being fair would be "noticing that steve's conduct was the problem in the first place" admitting that insults and antagonistic posts started this whole drama. i gave my opinion on a "release" in the dubstep thread and instead of keeping with the "rules of conduct" he proceeded to attack me personally.

OUT OF LINE would be all the ****ing insults i had to endure just to point out that steve us SPAMMING the board with imaginary releases.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Not all attention is good attention.

mate i am not looking for attention, i am looking for FAIR TREATMENT on this forum... which i now see is a JOKE because you are all sucking steve's cock.

for the last time, BULLSHIT SPAM BASED ON ARTISTS WHO DO NOT EXSIST WILL BE MET WITH SKEPTESISM, pretty easy to understand huh?

DannyBlack
03-11-2009, 09:59 AM
But Brian, I can't see what Steve has done that is so bad? You mention fair treatment- dude, Steve isn't the one creating posts to slate other forum members. That's hardly fair is it?

Look, all I'm saying is- chill man. Theres bigger things in this life to worry about than all of this. You get me?

Calm blue oceans fella, calm blue oceans.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 10:04 AM
steve isn't the one creating posts to slate other forum members.

um yes he is. That is why the **** i got bothered in the first place. I told him i didnt like his "french friend's" release and he insulted me personally, then i discovered it was fake and he called me crazy. How the f uck would you like it d?

gunjack
03-11-2009, 10:06 AM
calm blue oceans fella, calm blue oceans.

don't you condescend to me even once more like this. These types of comments are much more insulting than me pointing out the truth about a fake release and lies posted on this forum.

gunjack
03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Plain and simple, if i had spammed you about a gunjack record with even half the bragging language steve used "hardcore goodness" "techno dons" etc you would have said i was spamming and bigupping myself, but steve does it and you come after me for pointing it out! What a joke.

DannyBlack
03-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Condescend? If you knew me at all, you'd know I'm not the condescending type. At all. THAT is insulting, Brian.

I'm doing my best to try and keep the f*cking peace with you, but I'm finding it damn near impossible with your goddamn attitude.

Calm the f*ck down, drop this childish bullshit and talk about Techno- or f*ck off. We don't need it, care for it or want it. You get me blad?

gunjack
03-11-2009, 10:24 AM
aw **** this man you all are some blind mutha****as : (

force
03-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Gunjacks always been a vindictive cunt who turns every f ucking thing into a vendetta. The sort of bloke that would knock somebody out with a basball,bat and then keep kicking them in the head..

DannyBlack
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM
aw **** this man you all are some blind mutha****as : (

It aint that, it's just that people don't see this type of thing as constructive. In all fairness, it's kind of inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Si the Sigh
03-11-2009, 01:04 PM
GUNJACK - YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A COCK. LEARN TO STFU AND QUIT WHINING LIKE A FU*KING BITCH. x

SlavikSvensk
03-11-2009, 03:12 PM
this outburst was pretty funny when it started. but now it's just sad, and embarrassing.

gunjack, you need professonial help.

drift9
03-11-2009, 03:23 PM
this outburst was pretty funny when it started.
you are wrong sir! this is still very funny.
no one has the ability to completely own themselves on the internet as does gunny.

...Dave...
03-11-2009, 06:19 PM
this outburst was pretty funny when it started. but now it's just sad, and embarrassing.

gunjack, you need professonial help.

i used to hate him bigtime.

now i love him. best entertainment available.

the thing i love the most about it all is the slight element of truth in all what he says that blows up to be the most major thing on the planet, its great.

long live gunjack:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:: clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:che er:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:

Infraction_Bot_3000
03-11-2009, 06:34 PM
ALERT! ALERT!

MAINFRAME detects CRITICAL LEVELS OF DOUCHINESS in previous posts were not returned to acceptable levels.

INFRACTION HAS BEEN ADDED TO USER: GUNJACK

SYSTEM ADVISES USER THAT SUB ROUTINES HAVE BEEN RUN TO CALCULATE POSSIBLE PERMANENT BAN.

HAVE A PLEASANT DAY.

ORIS
03-11-2009, 07:29 PM

the thing i love the most about it all is the slight element of truth in all what he says that blows up to be the most major thing on the planet, its great.

long live gunjack:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:: clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:che er:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:

+1!

:)

Woksaus
03-11-2009, 10:11 PM

long live gunjack:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:: clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:che er:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:I am confused. I thought DannyBlack was the village idiot on this forum, not gunjack? :P ;)

djfilthmonger
03-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I am confused. I thought DannyBlack was the village idiot on this forum, not gunjack? :P ;)

:lol: :lol:

tonyc2002
03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm confused too....is Steve a Frenchman or something? :lol:

The_Laughing_Man
04-11-2009, 12:04 AM
YOUR confused??
I actually think I AM french now.
Gunny got banned from discogs today too for trying to add my name to other artists releases.
I don`t mind getting credit for lots of releases but it`s hardly fair on the artist who actually did the work.
I have no problem promoting my stuff in this forum, why would I go through the rigmarole of stringing onions around my neck and wearing a beret to do so?
mental

drift9
04-11-2009, 02:39 AM
shame he's been banned really. that was getting to be good fun.

SlavikSvensk
04-11-2009, 03:46 AM
it is a shame. clearly there was more coming, probably all in caps, and possibly including demands for mark to delete his account.

MITA
04-11-2009, 07:39 AM
LOL

DannyBlack
04-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Maybe he's on his period.

BloodStar
04-11-2009, 11:02 AM
funjack is banned?

DannyBlack
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I am confused. I thought DannyBlack was the village idiot on this forum, not gunjack? :P ;)

:lol::lol:

SlavikSvensk
04-11-2009, 03:58 PM
funjack is banned?

yes, temporarily, so we can still all look forward to when we get our next performance.

ORIS
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
funjack is banned?

From Discogs! lol

Infraction_Bot_3000
04-11-2009, 07:04 PM
INFRACTION BOT humour modification DETECTS MIRTH IN DISCOGS SITUATION.

DarkYoung
04-11-2009, 07:13 PM
seminal BOA.

Jay Pace
05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
http://shopliftd.com/gunjack/DUMBASS2.5.jpg

Eh? That was my attempt to give a vote on a release. I discovered that my opinion on discogs counts for shit.

If anyone has discogs privileges, would they mind stamping the ok on some of my releases?

278d7e64a374de26f==