PDA

View Full Version : Scott Parker...

Numeric
30-01-2004, 02:54 PM
What a f**kin traitor...

:roll:

Hakka.
30-01-2004, 04:19 PM
funny, was justing writing a massive post about this and my ****ing internet explorer randomly shut off!!!!

Basically I feel sorry for Charlton and Alan Curbishley. I mean £10million is A LOT for a player that has only had two seasons of top flight at a young age. But he HAS been passing and talking at Roy Keane level according to Opta, so eye brows have to raise when that sort of statistic is thrown at you.

Charlton have worked hard to get where they are. They have go there because of players hitting good form together. Breaking up that unit and loosing one of there best players is damaging. Scott Parker has been with Charlton for 10 YEARS! Surely the loyalty they showed in him should of justified a wait til the end of the season before a move. Apparently he has been made dizzy with this Chelease talk and became useless in training with Charlton as thats all he could think about. well, after many games on the sub bench at Chelsea, will he still be so happy about the move?

Hmm..

I feel sorry for Joe Cole as well. I mean he was at first used as bate for Parker! I mean christ! after a few months of being at your new club and finding that after every 60 mins you play your being subbed, hearing this would piss you off. But surely Parker has to read in to that. Chelsea have 15 MIDFIELD PLAYERS. Thats an home midfield team, an away midfield team and a midfield team for sunday best!

Crazy...

Parker will be a big player and I've wished that Newcastel would of picked up on this last season as a low bid of £3million would of seen a good move. But as Chelsea are willing to go higher and higher to get there man, it becomes a game of not "how much is this player worth?" but "how much can we fleece off Chelsea..." and too bloody right, share the wealth init.

Col
31-01-2004, 12:25 AM
hes a greedy bastard. i hope he enjoys playing for chelsea reserves.

macca
01-02-2004, 05:45 PM
what a ****in waste of a good player he aint gonna get many games there with there rotation, ****in pointless chelsea buying him they dont need him. chelsea r takin the piss now aparently there after some czech keeper, they dont even need him they av got the best keeper in the premier league in cuicidini (dunno if thats spelt right lol)

DJ Pearcey
02-02-2004, 12:34 AM
if you lads where offered a ton of cash to play at chelsea with all them top names or stay at charlton who are never gonna be title winners because of lack of money. well. I know what I would do!! ;)

macca
02-02-2004, 12:53 AM
if you lads where offered a ton of cash to play at chelsea with all them top names or stay at charlton who are never gonna be title winners because of lack of money. well. I know what I would do!! ;)

nah sorry m8 my main concern would be playin reguarly then money not like these greedy twats nowadays u cant tell u would wanna get payed shit loads of money 2 sit on the bench

subsonic
02-02-2004, 09:45 AM
good new for chelsea and again bad news for england :roll:

macca
02-02-2004, 12:47 PM

exactly what i was thinkin m8 :clap:

subsonic
02-02-2004, 01:08 PM

exactly what i was thinkin m8 :clap:

its the same with joe cole as well and wayne bridge the rotation system means that they arnt playing regular football so thet wont get picked for england :roll:

278d7e64a374de26f==