PDA

View Full Version : matter - Cocoon - NYE - 31.12.09

matter
04-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Sven Väth returns to matter to ring in a new year in London for the very first time, when he's joined by a host of top Cocoon talent for a very special edition of the hugely influential label and clubnight's London residency.

The special guests for this amazing night of house & techno will be first lady of deep house Cassy - who released her acclaimed new Cocoon compilation Simply Devotion earlier this month - plus regular Cocoon Ibiza guest André Galluzzi; Leftroom boss Matt Tolfrey; matter resident Yousef (who himself has been inducted into the Cocoon family, with a new release on the label confirmed) and Cocoon's own Dorian Paic.

COCOON NYE: Sven Väth & Cocoon faves Cassy and André Galluzzi ring in a new decade with a night of house & techno brilliance

Sven Väth (UK exclusive), Cassy, André Galluzzi, Yousef, Matt Tolfrey, Dorian Paic

9pm-7am £40 advance / £50 standard

For tickets go to www.matterlondon.com

Jake Conlon
05-11-2009, 11:30 AM
£50 omfg.

Numeric
05-11-2009, 11:39 AM
£50 :lol:

Frank Dogshit
06-11-2009, 04:11 PM
la roux hair cuts and prize winning bellends.

DannyBlack
06-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Oh look. Spam.

Jake Conlon
06-11-2009, 04:55 PM
la roux hair cuts and prize winning bellends.

Going in for the kill with that line..... :lol:

I'll get me coat. :embarrassed:

koma
06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh look. Spam.

its not spam, it should be just moved to "events"

marginmaster
06-11-2009, 05:47 PM
i would happily murder la roux:angry:

matter
23-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Hello everybody,

After various discussions and rumours about my NYE plans for this year, I thought it's about time to put this in perspective. It's no longer breaking news that I will play two different venues on that special night, just as I have for the past three years.

The start of the night will happen in beautiful London at matter. Especially after our past Cocoon events in London, it is a big honour for me to see the beginning of 2010 in that wicked venue. Looking back on 2009, I need to thank everybody at matter and all the Cocoon heads and artists that helped making our nights at matter happen. You guys rocked and we look forward to the next Cocoon nights at matter in 2010.

Back to the NYE topic: There are certain rumours in circulation, saying I would start later and the starting time of 10:15 pm is only a marketing move to get the crowd earlier into the club. So, to clarify once more 100%: I will start at 10:15 pm and I will play a full four hours! And yes, I really like to start club nights and do this quite often at cocoonclub Frankfurt. I also had several "early evening" sessions in Ibiza this year, so I think those talks of "Sven would never play the beginning of the night" can be smartly ignored.

Celebrating the end of the year at cocoonclub Frankfurt has become a tradition over the last four years too. All past four years have been amazing and marked milestones in the cocoonclub history, and I'm sure this year's party won't be an exception. I will end the night on the main floor and my playtime is from 06:00 am on until our almighty techno rabbit DJ Karotte will start the after hour in our wonderful Lounge location. Karotte is also hosting the main floor that night. Producer of the year Joris Voorn is presenting a special live set and the Lounge is run by our housin' authorities C-Rock and Stoopid (Berlin) and their special guest Nima Gorji (Ibiza). And speaking of cocoonclub Frankfurt: I have to thank everybody working there, too. A big up to all our guests and artists and a very special thank you to all the guests from far away that travel all the way from countries like Italy, Spain, Denmark, the Benelux and and and (just to name a few). THANX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND YOUR ENERGY!

My goal has always been to get people moving and create positive energy. Together we take this energy into the next decade and god only knows when this will end. So, fasten your seat belts and prepare to fly with us in light speed into the next decade!

LOVE, PEACE & CRAZINESS, Sven

Sven will play 10.15pm-2.15am at matter for Cocoon NYE, with Cassy, André Galluzzi, Yousef, Matt Tolfrey and Dorian Paic making up the rest of the bill. 31st December 2009, 9pm-8am

matter
09-12-2009, 08:07 PM
matter is now offering a combined NYE + NYD ticket for £50

TicketWeb (http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=358397)

This ticket entitles you entry to NYE and NYD Circo Loco's 12-hour marathon taking place from 6pm - 6am 1st January 2010
Circo Loco – 01.01.10 – matter

Room 1
A:RPIA.R (Rhadoo:Pedro:Raresh)
Tania Vulcano
Matthias Tanzmann
Clive Henry
Shane Watcha
Dani King
Umn and 1 DJ

Room 2
Tato
Garagem