PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye bank balance

APC
27-11-2009, 08:08 PM
The mrs has found out. She's seen that what I've bought over the last month.

The one that tipped the balance was the recent lot though.

Route70
the new Sythe
SUF96
WahWah

The SUF one I bought out of sympathy though, one side was utter pap but the other (cant remember which was round) was actually alright. But I can't help but feel that they are just knocking out what they can to get to 100. I heard a few of the recent SUF's at the halloween party and I really couldn't feel them. I ****ing love SUF though. I couldnt give a shite what anyone else says. The majority of them are good fun acid bouncyness and the samples are usually top-notch. I think it all went wrong with "We Are Ravers". The Panic Overground and Laugh tunes were good though.

The other 3 tunes though are great. I didn't really like the other Sythes for some reason (just me probably) but I really like every one on this latest one. The Route is proper and so is the WahWah.

DarkYoung
27-11-2009, 08:36 PM
The mrs has found out. She's seen that what I've bought over the last month.

The one that tipped the balance was the recent lot though.

Route70
the new Sythe
SUF96
WahWah

The SUF one I bought out of sympathy though, one side was utter pap but the other (cant remember which was round) was actually alright. But I can't help but feel that they are just knocking out what they can to get to 100. I heard a few of the recent SUF's at the halloween party and I really couldn't feel them. I ****ing love SUF though. I couldnt give a shite what anyone else says. The majority of them are good fun acid bouncyness and the samples are usually top-notch. I think it all went wrong with "We Are Ravers". The Panic Overground and Laugh tunes were good though.

The other 3 tunes though are great. I didn't really like the other Sythes for some reason (just me probably) but I really like every one on this latest one. The Route is proper and so is the WahWah.

i reckon thats bollocks soem good tunes have come out on the 90s of suf the AP was astonishingly good.
some of the wahwahs have been weak, good tunes, but badly mastered

APC
27-11-2009, 08:59 PM
The AP one I though was only okay. it isn't as good as other stuff he's brought out though.

And yeah, recent wahwahs have been played once then haven't come out the box again.

Yeah labels have to progress but both of these labels have had periods of actual well properness.

All I'm saying is, Phasers Locked, Straight Ahead.

DarkYoung
27-11-2009, 09:05 PM
The AP one I though was only okay. it isn't as good as other stuff he's brought out though.

i must be listening to a different record.

who cares !!! acid techno is being released again. things quiet on the dave the drummer front though?

APC
27-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Opinions innit. Ill play rev909 tomorrow when the mrs is out and see how i feel.
But you're right. Its proper stuff is coming out now.

DarkYoung
27-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Opinions innit. Ill play rev909 tomorrow when the mrs is out and see how i feel.
But you're right. Its proper stuff is coming out now.
try the b side

People_Mover
28-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Gotta love that High In Chicago tune. It's fab. Like you say though, opinions innit.
There have been quite a few decent releases lately - it's hammering my bank balance, too!

djfilthmonger
28-11-2009, 09:21 AM
i dont know boy there some great suf out now recently even better than the old stuff in fairness its 2009. welcome to the future going forward and all

APC
28-11-2009, 11:49 AM
High in chicago is the other scythe i have.
Rocksteady and repoman was my last one i thought was really proper well good. Apart from laugh.

xes
28-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Wahwah 23 is awesome. Sythe squadran is awesome. SUF I kind of agree with, it can be a bit samey, but it's still good party music, Routemaster is awesome. Basicly, acid techno is awesome.

DarkYoung
28-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Basicly, acid techno is awesome.

+1

APC
28-11-2009, 11:01 PM
fap fap fap

People_Mover
29-11-2009, 02:02 AM
Each label has had its up and down moments for me, but the positives have always outweighed the negatives. Moreover, there's always something new and interesting to check out. That's why I'm still buying the stuff.

djjb
13-12-2009, 04:32 AM
yeah i like that

-LETHAL-ONE-
18-12-2009, 08:47 AM
I like all stay up forever collective.... Period.

teknohead
18-12-2009, 04:12 PM
i love stay up forever,and yeah some of them can be crap.but we can`t expect every release to be the biz.the wah wah and routemaster are blinding

278d7e64a374de26f==