PDA

View Full Version : state of the scum #4

DarkYoung
06-12-2009, 12:56 AM
just like to say sorry to numeric.

i think man utd have been brillian this season and ferguson is tbh absolutely brilliant.

Spacehopper
06-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Yea to be honest they have proved me wrong, thought they would be shite without Ronaldo but they have been just as good without him.

Pity i cant say the same about Liverpool. I dont know what has happened this season. I have never seen a Liverpool team play with so little imagination or drive to win. We are playing like a mid table team. Yesterdays performance against Blackburn was awful. Pretty much one good chance against a poor Rovers team is an absolute disgrace. People can blame the injuries to top players but that is no excuse. Bad team selections, ridiculous substitutions and general mismangament is what I think the problem is.
Its like Benitez is making all these daft decisions on purpose to get his big payoff that our owners cant afford, seeing how far he can push them till they say enough is enough.
I for one have always said that Benitez is a bad manager and Liverpool are in need of a change. Fans always say firing him now would just send the club into more chaos, whereas I think it would be for the better. It couldnt get much worse. It wouldnt be so bad if we actually playing some decent football but its so boring and ineffective that I feel a change is definitely in order.

And if Aquilani doesnt play against Fiorentina, I am not watching another game this season!!! :;

DarkYoung
06-12-2009, 01:22 PM
what has really made me think is this.

ronaldo has not been the same player he was at united at real madrid.

ferguson brought out the best in him and nurtured his talent and confidence.

Numeric
07-12-2009, 01:32 PM
cheers 'tron :)

united looked good again on saturday, we seem to be moving through the gears now, shame that we no defenders fit though

watched city against chelsea, felt wrong wanting to city to get a result but it was a good game, plenty of drama

i heard gerrard took a dive in the blackburn game, the incident doesn't seem to have attracted much media attention though

DarkYoung
07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
watched city against chelsea, felt wrong wanting to city to get a result but it was a good game, plenty of drama

i heard gerrard took a dive in the blackburn game, the incident doesn't seem to have attracted much media attention though
good thing tho innit having two strong teams in the same city?

gerrard, who the **** is gerrard?

Numeric
08-12-2009, 09:30 AM
aye, the united / city rivalry has flourished since the start of the season

the only reason i mention gerrard is because the english media are always up in arms when a foreign player takes a dive, and yet again, when gerrard does it they turn a blind eye, it's a joke

Mawby
15-12-2009, 02:34 AM
aye, the united / city rivalry has flourished since the start of the season

the only reason i mention gerrard is because the english media are always up in arms when a foreign player takes a dive, and yet again, when gerrard does it they turn a blind eye, it's a joke
you can add Rooney to that list aswell now, the diving scumbag

Numeric
16-12-2009, 02:59 PM
my critisism was aimed more at the british media than gerrard

but yeah, you have a point

basslinejunkie
16-12-2009, 04:31 PM
just like to say sorry to numeric.

i think man utd have been brillian this season and ferguson is tbh absolutely brilliant.

are you on crack mate?!?

united have been far from their best this season.

DarkYoung
16-12-2009, 04:40 PM
are you on crack mate?!?

i still think from what i have seen so far this season, it's alex's abilites as a manager to get the best out of an ageing team and the emerging talent coming through.

Numeric
17-12-2009, 09:14 AM
are you on crack mate?!?

united are doing ok tbf

we're certainly doing a lot better than you said we would!! :;

basslinejunkie
17-12-2009, 01:44 PM
to be honest, your not. i said you would struggle without ronaldo and tevez and that seems to be the case so far.imo.

Numeric
17-12-2009, 02:16 PM
struggle?

2nd in the league, three points off the top

qualified for the second round of the champions league with two games to spare

still in both domestic cup competitions

if we're struggling, i'd love to hear your opinion on how liverpool are doing

DarkYoung
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
how awesome has rooney been recently?

why won't he play Gibson?

Numeric
04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
united have come a little unstuck since my above comments :ohdear:

rooney has been class though

not sure about gibson, he's scored a few belters but his overall game leaves a lot to be desired

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 09:31 PM

not sure about gibson, he's scored a few belters but his overall game leaves a lot to be desired

well man utd to be fair have had a very random season from the start. I'm not convinced about Gibson sometimes he is world-class next time he's like a pub player.
Rooney is sensational. He was what made Ronaldo look good. I think Real will try and buy him. Fergie relying now on players he hasn't appreciated properly for the last four years, Scholes, Giggs, (they can't play 90 minutes week in week out)
i think Ferguson is enough of a game player to make it look like he wanted to win the Leeds game whilst putting out a team that would garantee they would be out, and with fresh legs for the premiership and the champions league. What hurts is that they have to throw the game, Rooney knows this without it having to be told. Hence the misses. Quite dark football these days.
Prob few people having a 1-0 to Leeds bet, prob good odds. all part of it.

Numeric
05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
it has been a strange season thus far, not sure what to make of united at the moment

i don't think we need to worry too much about rooney leaving

there seems to be a lot of rumours about vidic though

DarkYoung
05-01-2010, 08:06 PM
there seems to be a lot of rumours about vidic though

oh yeah what rumours are they??

basslinejunkie
06-01-2010, 10:41 AM

indeed ;)

just a shame we are even worse this year.

Burningherb
06-01-2010, 12:42 PM
oh yeah what rumours are they??

has been linked to barca and has stated that he would like to play for them one day

DarkYoung
06-01-2010, 01:14 PM
has been linked to barca and has stated that he would like to play for them one day
i thought he'd gone gay

Insomnia
08-01-2010, 03:01 PM
R.Madrid after his services also from what i hear..

DarkYoung
08-01-2010, 06:55 PM
R.Madrid after his services also from what i hear..
hes the most overrated and overpriced played on budweiser fantasy football thats for sure.
big girls blouse.

278d7e64a374de26f==