PDA

View Full Version : Hardfloor???

Francisco Scaramanga
02-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know if Hardfloor are still in the game? I haven't heard anything about or from them for absolutely years now. They made some totally classic tracks, and were a stunning live act - and then they just sort of dissapeared as far as I can work out. To make matters worse, I have recently discovered the loss of my Hardfloor compilation CD - this is a major blow - two discs, one of all their original tunes, one of remixes by the likes of Surgeon and Joey Beltram.

Louis Theroux
02-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Yes they are still on the go, have you not heard "So What"?

They played at the Arches in Glasgow just before Christmas.

Francisco Scaramanga
03-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Its good to know they are still on the go then. I don't know how I have managed to completely miss them for so long. The last time I saw them or remember seeing them listed for an event was in 97! I'll have to check out any new tunes as well.

buster
04-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Hardfloor played in Wakefield last year to a grand total of 70 people but this was due to rather shoddy promotion. Mind you, the set was not all that.

GONK
14-04-2004, 10:39 PM
has anyone got any links to any live p.a's from hardfloor?

SlavikSvensk
15-04-2004, 05:58 PM
a lot of their later stuff was crap, and i saw oliver bonzio in amsterdam a few years back and he seemed to have lost the plot. really awful set. i think that right now, though, there is some serious nostalgia for the classics, and for acid in particular, so i'm happy to see these guys are back on track.

GONK
15-04-2004, 08:53 PM
has anyone got any links to any live p.a's from hardfloor? :roll: :roll: :roll:please

paper
20-02-2006, 07:52 AM
Hardfloor are alive and kicking. All their latest stuff is on Hardfloors record label I think 1 album and 6 singles so far. A bit more of the classic acid sound from their point of view if you consider dadamnphreaknoizphunk they did.

Hardfloor will survive!
(I have a few sets on my slsk user =phatacid)

Jay Pace
28-02-2006, 12:30 AM
4 out of 5 aliens recommend this.

Ace.

Friends were looking at booking them - £2000 fee.
Christ on a bike....

278d7e64a374de26f==