PDA

View Full Version : ROLAND MC-303

VOMATRON
02-02-2004, 07:17 PM
does anyone know a link for a good manual to this great little machine?
i got it second hand, and the guy never had a manual for it, and its not that straightforward to use

professor
02-02-2004, 07:39 PM
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/walterdegraaf/manual/manual.html

hope this helps

cheers.

VOMATRON
02-02-2004, 07:41 PM
i was just as this page some minutes ago...unfortunately, most of the pdf's dont work :(

timo
02-02-2004, 08:33 PM
if you got other equipment: think twice about it.
if you dont own other equipment: don't buy it.

it might be cool for the beginning, but at the end, it's worth nothing. go ahead with some software products, and start over with them. then, if you are more experied, you can answer the question "what to buy" yourself :)

Antinoise
02-02-2004, 08:56 PM
If you get desperate for a manual you can always get one on ebay. They appear there frequently. There is currently no printed manual there ATM but there is a video manual

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3701171330&category=38 090

Basil Rush
03-02-2004, 03:17 PM
I've got a manual somewhere ... not sure where it is mind you but I could look for it ifyou really wanted it. I sampled all the drums up off mine and lent it to someone else...

VOMATRON
03-02-2004, 04:04 PM
if you got other equipment: think twice about it.
if you dont own other equipment: don't buy it.

it might be cool for the beginning, but at the end, it's worth nothing. go ahead with some software products, and start over with them. then, if you are more experied, you can answer the question "what to buy" yourself

i been using almost nothing but software for some time now, but just borrowed this yeaterday. ithink its good, cause normally i focus so much on just getting a track "perfect" , and not being that spontaneous. this thing is more on the fly kinda, forces you to think quicker, like in a live situation. and its also good for getting down ideas, if they suddenly come to mind, so you can go and do it for real afterwards. and i like the sound of it too, but im not paying too much for it though :)

i tried the quote thing, but dont know if it works

VOMATRON
03-02-2004, 04:07 PM
thats hella expensive for a vide4o manual isnt it? with shipping i could almost buy a new video for the same price :shock: , but thanks for the link still

basil, is it a document-manual or a real-life one?

Basil Rush
03-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Real life hold it in your hands and tear the pages out type. Where do ya live?

timo
03-02-2004, 05:26 PM
if you have a littlebit more to spend, take a look at the rs7000 (which is, in my opinion, also very easy to use, but much more flexible as you can use your own samples and sounds). the mc303 is somewhat limited in its sound range (i had to use an mc303 for quite some time :))

slavestudios
03-02-2004, 07:38 PM
i think theyre great fun. sure theres better, but i have used 2 MC303s on a dj mixer with fx & theyre great fun.

and theyre bullit proof. ive had one for 6 years & it has NEVER let me down in a live situation. NEVER

278d7e64a374de26f==