PDA

View Full Version : thank you and goodnight

rhythmtech
31-12-2009, 02:25 PM
new year = new starts.

just letting you know that "rhythm technologies" is no more.

im not making any grand exits at all, i just feel that my productions need to move in a new direction. still going to be funky/hard/acidic techno, just not as i currently know it.

i hope to start working on techno again soon but the only way i see myself being able to do something new that excites me is to lay old ghosts to rest.

thanks to everyone that has supported me thru the last 5 years.

here's to techno :-)

DannyBlack
31-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Fair play Baz. Thank you as your Rhythm Tech alter ego for the advise and kick up the arses that I needed production wise. And thanks for the sessions!

Barely Human
31-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Good luck with your new project Baz. Look forward to hearing some new stuff from you. I'm currently starting a new project under a new name as well.

djfilthmonger
31-12-2009, 03:39 PM
new year = new starts.

just letting you know that "rhythm technologies" is no more.

im not making any grand exits at all, i just feel that my productions need to move in a new direction. still going to be funky/hard/acidic techno, just not as i currently know it.

i hope to start working on techno again soon but the only way i see myself being able to do something new that excites me is to lay old ghosts to rest.

thanks to everyone that has supported me thru the last 5 years.

here's to techno :-)

cheers buddy,
i can help ya with a new name if u like. what abt dj dead baby in a plastic bag? o wait i think that name is taken.

dj nipple twisters?

The Overfiend
31-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Baz man, much respect, and I 'll support any new endeavours you have as you have been there with me through the years bro.

rhythmtech
31-12-2009, 03:47 PM
cheers guys.

thanks tony. you never know, i might start getting excited about techno again :wink:

SlavikSvensk
31-12-2009, 03:49 PM
personally, i think it's healthy to have multiple projects going at once.

rhythmtech
31-12-2009, 03:52 PM
personally, i think it's healthy to have multiple projects going at once.

maybe so but the RT one suited me at a certain point in time. these days it just seems to pigeon hole me before i even start a new track..

so its out with the old and in with the new :wink:

SlavikSvensk
31-12-2009, 05:18 PM
word. you can always revive the name when suitable.

DarkYoung
31-12-2009, 06:36 PM
maybe so but the RT one suited me at a certain point in time. these days it just seems to pigeon hole me before i even start a new track..

so its out with the old and in with the new :wink:
welcome to 2010, all the best !

dan the acid man
01-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Good luck in your new ventures.

Athar
07-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Nice one Baz, i love your staff under "rhythm technologies" and have a really soft spot for the track called "you must comply" which you gave us in the past, is brilliant!

anyway i understand you looking more in the future now, i wish you all the best mate and im sure your new tracks under your new name will be so great like i know the other one in the past ;-)

i'll keep my fingers crossed!

xes
07-01-2010, 12:26 PM
I hope your new name will be easy to spell :)

And also easy to turn into something amusing. :)

Good luck for the furture, I'd like to echo Athars sentiments about "you must comply" corking track :cool:

force
07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
You'll be back dude. just try a different angle.

BARRYCORE!

MITA
07-01-2010, 03:54 PM
wish you lots of new excitments Baz
and yeah "you must comply" for teh win!

stjohn
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM
congratulations on the new baby

278d7e64a374de26f==