PDA

View Full Version : Man U 0 Leeds 1

SlavikSvensk
03-01-2010, 05:31 PM
!

Report: Manchester United vs Leeds United - English FA Cup - ESPN Soccernet (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=285529&cc=5901)

xes
03-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah, missed the second half due to dog walking duties, but LOL.

(you got them the wrong way round, it was @ Old Trafford, which makes it even funnier)

West ham 1-0 up against Arsenal too, could be a good day for the FA cup! :lol:

SlavikSvensk
03-01-2010, 05:46 PM
oh right...did it the american way where the winner is first no matter what. i'll make the translation :)

DarkYoung
03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
man utd deserved to lose. leeds totally outplayed them it should have been 3-0.

and arsenal really turned it up against west ham and are now winning 2-1

xes
03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
oh well, probably do the Hammers good to have less out of league games. Put the energy into staying up.

Numeric
04-01-2010, 08:54 AM
man utd deserved to lose. leeds totally outplayed them it should have been 3-0.

choosing to completely ignore all the chances (man) united created

xes
04-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Chances from the chancers :lol:

(best not laugh too hard, we've drawn them in the next round.....:; )

basslinejunkie
04-01-2010, 11:55 AM
hehe,love it. united are so shite this season, i just wish we wernt worse!! if we were anything like last season we could of had the leauge swen up by now, typical!!

dan the acid man
04-01-2010, 05:01 PM

You've got to admit Leeds deserved to win it.

This is coming from me who despises Leeds.

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 06:04 PM
hey. man utd squandered some good chances. im not having a pop at man utd, other than to say leeds utd played well.

xes
04-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm having a pop at UTD!!

They were shit.

It was funny.

:cool:

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 07:02 PM
I'm having a pop at UTD!!

They were shit.

It was funny.

:cool:

i support Leeds. and it was nice to see them win, in a way only a Leeds fan can possibly know.

but i have a few man utd players in my fantasy football team (so i have a vested interest in them playing with some consistency). Gibson is expected to be thrown into games after being left out for weeks and then perform, completely unfair. Rooney looked tired tbh.

the whole team looked a shambles ,completely ineffectual with no real leader in the middle of the park.

it's obvious Fergie needs a really strong midfield man/ a leader/ a captain.

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 07:10 PM
Chances from the chancers :lol:

(best not laugh too hard, we've drawn them in the next round.....:; )

should be a cracking game matey. hopefully it will on tv somewhere. i'll be watching it.

Spacehopper
04-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I thought it was an excellent game tbh, i couldnt take my eyes off it....thought both teams played well but leeds took one of their chances whislt united squandered theirs. I just love it when teams go to Old Trafford unafraid, close United down quickly and attack them at every opportunity. It shows their frailties big time. Instead of doing a Dick McCarthy and pretty much forfeiting the game by changing all 10 outfield players and sitting back

Insomnia
04-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Didn't see the Man utd game but was shocked by the score.

Was bricking it against West Ham.

Nearly went through the roof when Eduardo put that header in.

dan the acid man
04-01-2010, 08:43 PM
should be a cracking game matey. hopefully it will on tv somewhere. i'll be watching it.

It's been chosen for the 5.15 saturday evening kick off, ITV1.

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
It's been chosen for the 5.15 saturday evening kick off, ITV1.
superb, i don't even have to leave my home!!

Numeric
04-01-2010, 09:21 PM
hey. man utd squandered some good chances. im not having a pop at man utd, other than to say leeds utd played well.

leeds deserved the win but they didn't totally outplay united

it was a fairly even game, stats say leeds edged posession (which is very surprising) but united had more chances

united need to start playing with a settled first team instead of all this rotation, i know a lot of changes have been forced of late, but the starting line-up could have been stronger yesterday

nervous about weds now

DarkYoung
04-01-2010, 09:33 PM
leeds deserved the win but they didn't totally outplay united

it was a fairly even game, stats say leeds edged posession (which is very surprising) but united had more chances

united need to start playing with a settled first team instead of all this rotation, i know a lot of changes have been forced of late, but the starting line-up could have been stronger yesterday

nervous about weds now

from a spectator pov, it's a fantastic game, i can't wait.
a lot at stake. not least Fergie vs Mancini.
2-1 to Man Utd (maybe)

Numeric
05-01-2010, 03:35 PM
apparently it's been called off due to the weather conditions :(

278d7e64a374de26f==