PDA

View Full Version : how did spurs

subsonic
03-02-2004, 09:44 AM
i mean why choose spurs over arsenal or man utd or even liverpool
i just cant see why jamaine de foe want to go to spurs and not to a team that can achive thing (no disrespect there as you know i support everton)
its a good by for spurs but i am just confused to why ;)

lukekendall
03-02-2004, 09:51 AM
has he signed for spurs??

ill have to get a paper and read up??

maybe he just did because he wants to stay in the london area??

subsonic
03-02-2004, 10:04 AM
has he signed for spurs??

ill have to get a paper and read up??

maybe he just did because he wants to stay in the london area??

arsenal wanted him to :doh:

lukekendall
03-02-2004, 10:05 AM
he choose the right team

hes a good player!!

go on spurs!!! :rambo:

subsonic
03-02-2004, 10:10 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: it is a good buy for them £7m+bobby zamaro
so west ham didnt do to bad ;)

Esox Lucius
03-02-2004, 10:25 AM
maybe he likes spurs and see's it as a challenge? I would pick spurs over arse-nal myself, I wouldnt want to play for them nob heads....I would end up knocking ashley cole out :lol:

lukekendall
03-02-2004, 10:48 AM
7m was quite a lot i think although he is 21!!

frede canote, robbie keane, and jamain defoe upfront hey !!

could be a good thing ( proberbly not knowing spurs!! )

Dean-E
03-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Well I'm not sure if I like this deal or not......

Defoe is one of our last great players to leave the club since we went down and it seems as if there is no hope for us....but we have Bobby Zamora who supported the cllub as a young lad and thats what we need at West Ham people who want to wear the shirt.

We now have alot of strikers at the club which is a good thing as everyone will be fighting for a place. I think Neil Mellor wasn't worth bringing in on loan, but with people like Connely, Harewood and Zamora up front as Pardew likes to play 3 up front good things could come out of this. Defoe didn't want the shirt bad enough and he is only 21 a season in the lower divisions wouldn't have hurt him as he is still young and has years of great football still in him.

People turn their backs on teams too quickly in this day and age and it is very disapointing. But as a wise man once said

IT'S A FUNNY OLD GAME

278d7e64a374de26f==