PDA

View Full Version : Soundcloud account

tOM B
07-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Hey guy's

have just finally sorted a soundcloud account out for myself and would really appreciate it if any of you have the time to check it out.

Have put some tunes up that i've written over the last couple of years and tbh they've only really ever been played to close friends and the dog; so i would really value some points of view from people who know what they are on about.

I am aware that they are bass heavy and if i ever manage to move my studio to where i am now this is something i am really gonna try and sort out in the future.

Thanks in advance

tOM B - Tracks - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/tom-bee)

DannyBlack
07-01-2010, 01:57 AM
im following you now mate. i shalll check your stuff out in the morning :-)

tOM B
07-01-2010, 01:12 PM
cheers danny appreciate it :biggrin:

fils_here
08-01-2010, 05:48 PM
how do tom, long time m8... i've started following dude & will check out your tracks, i'm on soundcloud myself.

tOM B
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM
nice one fil, been too long mate. i found you on soundcloud already you're writing some nice sounding stuff fella :biggrin:

morbid
08-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi mate

some nice tracks there - takes me back a bit

Your sound is very much free party 98 - 02, I love that vibe - MASTERFRUSTRATOR is a cool track

You use hardware right?

fils_here
08-01-2010, 06:34 PM
nice one fil, been too long mate. i found you on soundcloud already you're writing some nice sounding stuff fella :biggrin:

aha... cheers dude nice 1, only been at a few months tom, checked a couple of your tracks out sounding good tom!

tOM B
08-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Hi mate

some nice tracks there - takes me back a bit

Your sound is very much free party 98 - 02, I love that vibe - MASTERFRUSTRATOR is a cool track

You use hardware right?

Thanks, i guess free party 98-99 is where part of me will always be at!!

Glad You like masterfrustrator i've got a real soft spot for that one

I use hardware compressors and everything comes out of the computer in seperate channels through a well old mackie desk but apart from that it's all done on ableton with plug-ins

tOM B
08-01-2010, 09:42 PM
aha... cheers dude nice 1, only been at a few months tom, checked a couple of your tracks out sounding good tom!

Thanks mate - will sit down and write you a message at some point let you know what i've been up to

vinvanman
11-01-2010, 10:22 PM
i'm following you now

tOM B
12-01-2010, 12:13 AM
i'm following you now

Nice one, have returned the favour and will check out your tracks when i can plug into something that has better speakers than my laptop :biggrin:

278d7e64a374de26f==