PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 1 - 2 Reading

xes
13-01-2010, 10:40 PM
:lol:

Great game, Reading deserved the win all day long.

But still, Liverpool are out the cup and old Benitez is walking on thin ice, so LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DarkYoung
13-01-2010, 10:56 PM
liverpool were all over the place.

****ing sad sight

basslinejunkie
14-01-2010, 01:49 PM
its an absolute disgrace.

people on here know that i have always supported rafa,but now ive had enough.he needs to go.if he cant even motive the team to beat a championship side then something needs to be done.we are in great danger of not even qualifying for europe nevermind the c.l. if this carrys on much longer.

C.O.Prodigy
14-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Benayoun played well I thought.

DarkYoung
14-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Benayoun played well I thought.

yeah he did he gave 100 %

i felt kinda sorry for him he looked exhausted.

i felt for the liverpool team last night.

i don't what the solution is.

more english players imo

DarkYoung
14-01-2010, 07:07 PM
its an absolute disgrace.

people on here know that i have always supported rafa,but now ive had enough.he needs to go.if he cant even motive the team to beat a championship side then something needs to be done.we are in great danger of not even qualifying for europe nevermind the c.l. if this carrys on much longer.

shame cos i always respected rafa.

keep the faith dude. i'm sure they will salvage something this season.

Numeric
14-01-2010, 07:57 PM
it's gonna be very difficult for liverpool to salvage anything from this season

class game last night, watched it with one of my kopite mates which provided extra value

rhythmtech
14-01-2010, 08:06 PM
shite. absolute shite :embarrassed:

Spacehopper
16-01-2010, 01:18 PM
rafa defo needs to go......never been a big fan of him to be perfectly honest. sick of all of this playing players out of position, clockwork subs, daft team selections, his bad man management skills, his post match interviews, the way he always thinks hes right and will not change anything until hes been proven right. sick of all these fans blaming the owners...does my head in....the amount of money he has had to build this team is more than enough...we should never had bought johnson for 18m (arbeloa was just fine, solid), never had bought an injury prone italian for 20m...with that money we could have gone for villa or aguero and dropped gerrard back in the centre where he belongs....but no

and now rafa has got more power over transfers, i can see more mediocrity coming into our team no matter how much money he gets

DarkYoung
16-01-2010, 02:18 PM
rafa defo needs to go......never been a big fan of him to be perfectly honest. sick of all of this playing players out of position, clockwork subs, daft team selections, his bad man management skills, his post match interviews, the way he always thinks hes right and will not change anything until hes been proven right. sick of all these fans blaming the owners...does my head in....the amount of money he has had to build this team is more than enough...we should never had bought johnson for 18m (arbeloa was just fine, solid), never had bought an injury prone italian for 20m...with that money we could have gone for villa or aguero and dropped gerrard back in the centre where he belongs....but no

and now rafa has got more power over transfers, i can see more mediocrity coming into our team no matter how much money he gets

yeah his transfer have sucked, why did he buy keane? and then sell him. he should have kept keane. guy is crazy.

Spacehopper
16-01-2010, 02:27 PM
wasnt his decision apparantly....so like stubborn rafa he benches him most of the time, or when he does start him he brings him off every game on 60 mins, shattering keanes confidence...i remember when he scored 2 against some team, then a scorcher against arsenal, then the game after he was sub....baffling

Numeric
17-01-2010, 01:30 PM
with that money we could have gone for villa or aguero and dropped gerrard back in the centre where he belongs....but no

you would never have got either of those guys for that dough tbf

DarkYoung
17-01-2010, 01:43 PM
wasnt his decision apparantly....so like stubborn rafa he benches him most of the time, or when he does start him he brings him off every game on 60 mins, shattering keanes confidence...i remember when he scored 2 against some team, then a scorcher against arsenal, then the game after he was sub....baffling
tellme about it.

he want play pachero.

he won't play aquilani in the premier league. bizarre.

Esox Lucius
22-01-2010, 10:51 AM
great times at anfield at the mo, rafa is a legend

278d7e64a374de26f==