PDA

View Full Version : [Audio Obsession 005] - Kyoudai Itsumo "of The Spirit"

BRADLEE
29-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Just wanted to let people know that the 5th release on audio obsession has released today. It features only two tracks this time around, but both very nice tunes for the techno minded dancefloor. The original tune is by the combined duo of mself and Asagaoaudio. Together we are Kyoudai Itsumo. REcently we were also featured on Audio Assult with A Japanese artist release, and now here on my label audio obsession. This release also features a remix by Spanish techno up and comer KIKE PRAVDA....who has released with the likes of Warmup, Injected Poison and more....check it out.

Of The Spirit by ITSUMO, Kyoudai on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download (http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/products/1514723-02.htm)

http://cdn.images.juno.co.uk/full/CS1514723-02A-BIG.jpg

Tony Silver
30-01-2010, 04:35 PM
great stuff bro! will be charted and supported! the kike remix is dope :) keep it up mate!

BRADLEE
31-01-2010, 10:06 AM
We very much appreciate the support Tony!!! I hope it works for those who enjoy the darker sounds of techno. For the future of Audio Obsession you can expect a new sub label to also display another fusion of sound. This will be under the moniker of ROM (ruins of man). At the moment we'll just say that this sound can only considered as DUBTECH. So i hope some will also enjoy that avenue of sonic indulgance.

Another little note:
You will find another KYOUDAI ITSUMO track featured on Austraila's ELEKTRAX recordings. It will be a various artist release with limited 12" vinyl and digital in all of the popular digital djs stores.

Tony Silver
31-01-2010, 10:16 AM
sounds really good man,keep me more updated about that new sublabel,this sounds tasty for sure! And btw,great great tune on Arms,i love it!

stay well bro,and keep up the great work,and speak soon more :)

BRADLEE
06-02-2010, 02:40 AM
I definitely will Tony, firstly i will do one release of the dubtech with a notable dubstep label, from there the new sublabel can develop more once ROM becomes known.

Mattias_Fridell
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Good stuff Brad mate, love it

ORIS
13-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Killer release as always mate!

278d7e64a374de26f==