PDA

View Full Version : Next England Captain?

DarkYoung
05-02-2010, 08:44 PM
who will have the moral credentials to be the next england captain?

?

bring Peter Beardsley out of retirement.

Microdot
06-02-2010, 02:44 AM
I wouldn't bother mate.
This part of the forum is officially D.E.A.D.

DarkYoung
06-02-2010, 08:13 AM
I wouldn't bother mate.
This part of the forum is officially D.E.A.D.

? hey. as long as you post thats enough for me.

what do you think? would you go for Ferdinand as Captain?

who r u on the fantasy league btw?

Microdot
08-02-2010, 08:08 PM
? hey. as long as you post thats enough for me.

what do you think? would you go for Ferdinand as Captain?

who r u on the fantasy league btw?

I'm not on there. I never get round to doing a fantasy football team.

As for the England captaincy, Rio is the obvious choice I think.
Gerrard is the other obvious choice, but has the potential of being dropped for certain games if Fab wants to swap tactics around a bit, and the team captain should always be guaranteed a place in the starting line up.
The only players who can pretty much guarantee a place in the starting 11 are Terry, Ferdinand, Rooney and Cole.
No way should it be a cunt like Cole, and I reckon Rooney could do without the distraction so, by a process of elimination, it should be Ferdinand.

DarkYoung
08-02-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm not on there. I never get round to doing a fantasy football team.

As for the England captaincy, Rio is the obvious choice I think.
Gerrard is the other obvious choice, but has the potential of being dropped for certain games if Fab wants to swap tactics around a bit, and the team captain should always be guaranteed a place in the starting line up.
The only players who can pretty much guarantee a place in the starting 11 are Terry, Ferdinand, Rooney and Cole.
No way should it be a cunt like Cole, and I reckon Rooney could do without the distraction so, by a process of elimination, it should be Ferdinand.

i hear rio may never be same player again?

Microdot
09-02-2010, 07:48 PM
i hear rio may never be same player again?

That remains to be seen. We'll know more by the end of the season.
He certainly made a big difference to Utd's defense in the 1 game (vs. The Liars in the league cup) he's played since returning from injury.
Let's hope he's not lost it yet though, because there's no one ready to replace him for England or Utd.

DarkYoung
09-02-2010, 07:50 PM
That remains to be seen. We'll know more by the end of the season.
He certainly made a big difference to Utd's defense in the 1 game (vs. The Liars in the league cup) he's played since returning from injury.
Let's hope he's not lost it yet though, because there's no one ready to replace him for England or Utd.
dude hope this doesnt sound too gay, but why dont u join the fantasy league now, you could still compete for the monthly score etc

C.O.Prodigy
11-02-2010, 12:06 PM
What about Jamie Carragher as the next captain?

DarkYoung
11-02-2010, 06:41 PM
good idea, he's never really been given much respect England wise.

Gerrard or Lampard imo Rooney even

Microdot
12-02-2010, 01:22 AM

Yeah, good one. :laughing:

Burningherb
12-02-2010, 03:28 AM

didnt he retire from international football cause ledly king was gettin more games than him even tho he cant play 2 in a row for spurs

DarkYoung
13-02-2010, 01:52 AM
didnt he retire from international football cause ledly king was gettin more games than him even tho he cant play 2 in a row for spurs
totally can't even get in the team at utd.

pussy.

Microdot
13-02-2010, 05:16 PM
totally can't even get in the team at utd.

pussy.

???

Carragher at Utd?
since when?

for the record, I'm sure the dude who said Carragher for England captain was actually joking.
Must have been, surely.

SlavikSvensk
13-02-2010, 05:23 PM
does all this captain drama actually mean anything for england's chances in the world cup?

DarkYoung
13-02-2010, 09:45 PM
does all this captain drama actually mean anything for england's chances in the world cup?

everything affects everything else

Burningherb
14-02-2010, 01:38 AM
???

for the record, I'm sure the dude who said Carragher for England captain was actually joking.
Must have been, surely.

yeah i thought it was a joke aswell but i was askin just to clear it up cos i wasnt 100% sure if he did or not

DarkYoung
14-02-2010, 01:29 PM
yeah i thought it was a joke aswell but i was askin just to clear it up cos i wasnt 100% sure if he did or not
no it was vladan who said that he was being really serious.

DarkYoung
14-02-2010, 01:30 PM
???

Carragher at Utd?
since when?

Must have been, surely.

im on about ferdinard he cant get intot he man utd team. he isnt even the captain for that team that says a lot.

Microdot
14-02-2010, 09:28 PM
im on about ferdinard he cant get intot he man utd team. he isnt even the captain for that team that says a lot.

If you're talking about Ferdinand, you shouldn't really do it in reply to a post about Carragher, without mentioning eithers name. For people who speak English as a first language, it's a tad confusing.

For the record, Rio is first name on Utd's team sheet every time.
He's only been out of the starting 11 because he's been injured.
The very moment he was fit, he was back in the first team (vs. the liars in the league cup semi).
He's not in the starting line up right now because he's currently suspended.

Maybe you should try gaining some knowledge on the subject before posting in future...
Just a suggestion.

Microdot
14-02-2010, 09:31 PM

Must've been, no one would seriously suggest a player who can't even get in the team should be captain.
Would be like making Gary Neville the Man Utd captain.........oh, hang on?!?!

278d7e64a374de26f==