PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to the BOA RAW forum??

Siege
10-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I seen the boa raw forum as been removed. Can any one on here shed some light towards whats happening with this? is the label/project still happening or not? i need to know because if not my track can go elswhere.
cheers.

morbid
10-02-2010, 07:48 PM
****ing hell mate anyone would think you actually wanted your track out!

seems very quiet on the BOA RAW front

Siege
10-02-2010, 09:09 PM
ive checked back on here for info cos its been about 2,3 month since anythings been mentioned about it. All i want to know is the release still happening or not? if yes than fine, if not then no point having a tune sat there on the harddrive is there? ;)

Barely Human
10-02-2010, 09:13 PM
The lack of communication is a joke to be honest.

ORIS
10-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Good things come to those who wait...... (i hope)

MARK ANXIOUS
11-02-2010, 01:32 AM
BOARAW forum has disappeared for good reason ATM...

OK guys.. here's the problem.

The distributor wants me to make a website, a myspace, a facebook for BOARAW. I didn't realise this when I started the project and it's put a serious spanner in the works.. I really want to do this, but it's a big job and i just havent had the time. I'd like to say I have the time in the next few weeks but I just havent.

As for the none communication - i communicated as much as i could :( I told you all the problem witht he distro as soon as i knew and said we'd have to wait???? I didnt hear anything else from anyone on the email???? Sorry if this wasnt enough for you all :((((

If you guys wanna take the tracks elsewhere please do. I dont want to stop any of you getting your music out there and I would feel awful if i know you could get them out elsewhere and you're just waiting for me.

If you want to wait, great.

If not great.

If you know anyone that can help me get the sites together, even better.

I will do this project. It will just take time. Hope you all understand. I'm just trying to be honest here.

I'm really sorry if I've let some of you down :((((

Loop
11-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Henry?

Elvio Neto
11-02-2010, 03:51 AM
Good things come to those who wait...... (i hope)

lol

you guys remember boa competition for the best 3 tracks? im still waiting for my release and this was in 2008 i think...

teknonotice
11-02-2010, 08:19 AM
BOARAW forum has disappeared for good reason ATM...

OK guys.. here's the problem.

The distributor wants me to make a website, a myspace, a facebook for BOARAW. I didn't realise this when I started the project and it's put a serious spanner in the works.. I really want to do this, but it's a big job and i just havent had the time. I'd like to say I have the time in the next few weeks but I just havent.

As for the none communication - i communicated as much as i could :( I told you all the problem witht he distro as soon as i knew and said we'd have to wait???? I didnt hear anything else from anyone on the email???? Sorry if this wasnt enough for you all :((((

If you guys wanna take the tracks elsewhere please do. I dont want to stop any of you getting your music out there and I would feel awful if i know you could get them out elsewhere and you're just waiting for me.

If you want to wait, great.

If not great.

If you know anyone that can help me get the sites together, even better.

I will do this project. It will just take time. Hope you all understand. I'm just trying to be honest here.

I'm really sorry if I've let some of you down :((((

Hi Mark,

If I can be of any assistance with distribution or web hosting let me know.. would love to help out if I can...got some pretty cool joomla templates here also!!

Peace, keep up the great work

Chris
Teknonotice Digital is a leading global distributor of dance music, record label and online store. Music, videos, Records Features, articles, artist interviews, music technology reviews: (TDR) Digital DJ store and online label, for the digital DJ, MP (http://www.teknonotice.com)
Teknonotice Digital Recordings Blog. Mp3 next generation producer, label, artist and DJ services. Online store, music distributor, record label (http://www.teknonotice.com/digital_music_distributor_label_online_store/)

Siege
11-02-2010, 07:05 PM
surley a myspace page + facebook page is enough for distributor to be happy?
If so than those 2 pages could be knocked up in a few hours if that?

as long as its happening.......this YEAR lol, im happy to wait.

MARK ANXIOUS
12-02-2010, 03:14 AM
the problem is not KNOCKING up a few pages. anyone can do that. the problem is if i'm gonna put up all the above pages for BOARAW they need to be good. sure i could make a shit website, a quick myspace and facebook in like 1 day. i could get your tracks up there, kid you all on it's gonna do you some good. but in my heart i'd be lying to myself and to you.

there's no point in doing this unless it's done well. and that's the problem. i havent had the time to do what i know what needs to be done once i found out this was gonna be more complicated that i originally thought.

the tracks are brilliant.. but we need at least a weeks' worth of serious work on this. i want to do this, i really do but it's been one thing after another since xmas.

if any of you can help, email me: info@blackoutaudio.co.uk.

ps @ elvio - that comp was not specifically my thing - it was a forum members thing.

Little_Fella!
21-02-2010, 12:01 PM
Regardless Mark >> quality output is th=e key >> and I'm afraid that all folk on the brutal tip are NOT putting out I'm afraid >> apart from a 'good' select few
>> for which you will have to go over to The Nursery' to 'find' things

Unfortunately I sound a bit brutal .> . > but th =e fact is that you have no time to 'appraise' < so therefore your appraisal is limited >> by default and not no jack
Talk to me if you like >> limits

RDR
21-02-2010, 01:22 PM
lol

you guys remember boa competition for the best 3 tracks? im still waiting for my release and this was in 2008 i think...

Get in touch please Elvio. I need to chat with you.

chris@r3tox.co.uk

cheers!

ORIS
21-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Regardless Mark >> quality output is th=e key >> and I'm afraid that all folk on the brutal tip are NOT putting out I'm afraid >> apart from a 'good' select few

Unfortunately I sound a bit brutal .> . > but th =e fact is that you have no time to 'appraise' < so therefore your appraisal is limited >> by default and not no jack

Have you been drinking ? lol

ORIS
21-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Also, I'm more than happy to wait. I'd love to see my track released on BOARAW.

This forum means a lot to me, so I've got no intention of sending the track elsewhere. =)

judas_beast
22-02-2010, 12:14 AM

little fella is pissed up! :D

judas_beast
05-03-2010, 02:19 PM
things are happening guys! /fingers crossed

teknonotice
06-03-2010, 08:43 AM
good work beast ;)

ORIS
08-03-2010, 01:47 PM
good work beast ;)

:clap:

judas_beast
18-03-2010, 12:42 AM
ok just waiting for mark to ok the logo's etc - have a joomla ready site standing by, most of the info we need

wont be long boys

thats my 909'th post, gonna make a new kick drum in honour

MARK ANXIOUS
19-03-2010, 03:09 PM
amazing work so far everyone, things are indeed rolling along!!!

:))))

judas_beast
02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
sorry guys I've been really busy with Uni. Marks given his views on the logos I got together, just in the process of making them more to his taste.

278d7e64a374de26f==