PDA

View Full Version : minimal techhouse choon

BloodStar
12-02-2010, 09:43 PM
ey guys,

just working on little techhouse funky tune under my alter ego Fractalized.this is just rough mix from ableton. need some work, tho. , but i¨m pretty happy where it goes.. lemme know. ;-)

http://www.shadowdistrict.net/mp3/fractalized-fades_of_infinity.mp3

curly
15-02-2010, 07:16 PM
ey BloodStar

Nice solid groove going there. That bass line is nice and moody, that got me intrested straight away, and was glade to head it with some more top end at the 3:00 mark. Im liking this track,

BloodStar
16-02-2010, 04:53 PM
cheers for listen, mate.

gonna work on this during the week, will send finish piece after then,. not too sure about kick, sounds pretty much ok when track is in full power around 3-5 mins, but seems to be too strong in the begining,. not sure about it. thanks anyway...

Little_Fella!
21-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey Boy>>>>

Bite is the word>> this is good >> very good >> cLean >> crisp >> dirty sound needs to be bigger .. >> no problem >> ooooh love yip at 4:02

Not heard you so good charver >> this is pro stuff >> you are here :)

Funky Junky >> great stuff >> keeeeeep this glitchy stuff n slid eeee reverse elements >> this is great Vlasta \\.. \i love it !!!!! seminal and perfect

brilliant>>> the bass is bang on >> shimmy cluster ..>>> take away the basics and you are putting out thE best tune \ \i I have heard from you chivvett

BloodStar
24-02-2010, 01:35 PM
ey Ben, cheers for feedback mate. pretty happy to hear you like the tune. it was big fun to produce it, as i dont have any strict bounderies with Fractalized, just working on the sounds i like, no matter what style it is,. always big fun.

aaanayway, agree about beefing those dirty sounds bit more, cause they could have much heavier impact than now. that's true. good to hear, bass sounds ok on your side, got problems to balance it well on my Adams, they dont go too low...

teknorich
24-02-2010, 05:35 PM
I like the first section a lot; the more minimal part, but then it goes a bit too tech-house for me. Good solid track at the start tho, so fair play to ya.

dan the acid man
24-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Loving this, I really like how it just seems to change direction and morphs into nearly a different track totally if you know what I mean.

It's refreshing to hear this instead of a track just slowly building.

Nice production, like littlefella said, a few of the synths could do with beefing up a little, but apart from that it's great.

BloodStar
25-02-2010, 03:17 PM
wohoo. cheers for feedback guys,.

dan: well said "it just seems to change direction and morphs into nearly a different track totally". When I listen to it now, I feel it exactly same,. Not sure I was planing it during the mixdown, haha. who cares.

really glad you like the tune, guys. many thanks for positive feedback.

judas_beast
28-02-2010, 06:32 PM
writing as I listen:

really liking the little off beat edits on some of the production. for me the kick is a bit digital sounding. like the kinda french house type break with the big lush-sounding pad type sounds. it gets a bit busy after a while, with ( i feel) too many conflicting sounds fighting to be 'the hook', dont get my wrong, I like all the sounds, just not sure which one is the right one for the track! the overal production is nicely crisp though. its a good track, perhaps could be stripped down a bit, but I did enjoy it.

Little_Fella!
04-04-2010, 02:35 AM
What became of this track then chivvet? .>.> have you released it yet? >> anything else in the making ??

BloodStar
07-04-2010, 02:02 PM
ez ben, i put this track to sleep for a while. not released, i am not too pushy about it and tbh, i dont know people who would be interested,. haha... who cares...
still need to check all the pointers above and sort the track structure a bit.. got some new choons in progress, i may post up here.

Little_Fella!
07-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Ok mate.. well keep me posted on what your making as I have a project that I am sorting out for the summer - as long as the plan comes together - which there is no reason why it shouldn't >> and I want your music and labels to be involved... :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==