PDA

View Full Version : Dead Dog Disko - Jerome Hill, Judas Beast, Louise+1 etc

judas_beast
22-02-2010, 03:10 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10810052&id=860620524&op=1&view=all&subj=258191069230&aid=-1&oid=258191069230

Ignore the date on the flyer! Should be a good'un for a chilled Sunday. I'm doing a live p.a of downtempo (125bpm upwards) mnml, bass heavy, funky techno.

here's the blurb from DDD;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to double booking confirmed artists will now have to be spoken with an confirmed again for new date. Sorry for inconvenience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully the first of many all day events to be run by us at Korsan's. Theme is Pirate (Korsan is Turkish for pirate afterall) so please make the effort and come in fancy dress.

As our first event here entry is going to be free all day through the night. Drinks promotions and shot girls will hopefully mean it wont stretch your budget elsewhere too.

Inside we have a stage with Turbosound PA. Expect a selection of bands and DJs as well as some more exotic performances and small acoustic pieces plus probably the odd bit of spoken word and comedy. All good stuff to chill out and wind down to on a Sunday after a mental weekend of partying.

There is a large, covered smoking area outside with seating where sheesha/hookah pipes will be available. Also there will be a Bring Your Own BBQ so bring some burgers or vegi skewers, whatever takes your fancy. We will also provide some food in the way of halal burgers or similar (all our meat will be halal) plus something for the vegitarians.

Throughout the day this space has also been offered as an open-mic acoustic space so bring your instruments. If we like what we hear we may get you inside at a future event. Have to check on if this also covers drums as it can't be denied they do make a bit of a racket compared to strings and vocals. Personally I hope so, espeially if we keep the outside music to the daylight hours (gets cold as the sun goes down anyway.)

CumCum YumYum girls bringing their own twist on caberet and performace, aiding to the special atmosphere and helping provide some Rum to you weary travellers as time permits with their busy schedual.

Arrrr me hearties, what about music? Due to recent circumstances I can only give you an idea at the moment, not all these will play at this event but many will play at most events.

DJs who have expressed a willingness to play:
Kazakore - Trip-Hop/Dubstep/Breakbeat
Tokie - Old Scool/Acid House
Chris The Courier - Acid House
Jerome Hill - Breakbeat/Bassline/Everything Good (but not too hard)
Judas Beast AKA Freddy P Gorgeous (live funky/bass heave/jackin' fidigt Techno bollocks)
Louise+1 - Old School/Acid House
Choky - Dubstep
Family Destroyer - Breaks/Dubstep
Pheex - Breaks
Parsley - Ska/Reggae
Gand - Jungle/Old School
The Sea - Live Chilled DnB
Mistress Lawski - Chilled Beats
Artem - Belgium House/Jungle

Some bands and artists we have been in talks with and will do something with us, whether it be this party or future I currently can't promise.

The Drop
The Entertainment
Strobe Circus
The Spivs
Charly Blue And The Colours
Morning Departure
Thousands Army
Pirate Tom
Racheal Whatever
Jen Hossack
Katch Pyro

Artwork provided by:
Tokie
Gemma

judas_beast
22-02-2010, 03:11 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10810052&id=860620524&op=1&view=all&subj=258191069230&aid=-1&oid=258191069230

judas_beast
22-02-2010, 05:30 PM
why are my imags not showing?

APC
22-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Your name ain't in the blurb :(

ORIS
22-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Your name ain't in the blurb :(

:haha:

judas_beast
24-02-2010, 03:34 PM
:haha:

shut up Fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as Judas Beast, and I'm playing under the name Freddy P Gorgeous - I deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out APC.

Oris, you made it out of your flat this year mate? And wobbling down to the pie shop doesn't count!!

ORIS
24-02-2010, 04:18 PM
shut up fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as judas beast, and i'm playing under the name freddy p gorgeous - i deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out apc.

Oris, you made it out of your flat this year mate? And wobbling down to the pie shop doesn't count!!

pie shop does count. You cunt.

judas_beast
25-02-2010, 12:29 AM
pie shop does count. You cunt.

depends how many pies you bought, bruvlick.

rooothy
02-03-2010, 12:09 PM
When and where pls?

judas_beast
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
7th March, Korsan in London.

APC
02-03-2010, 06:15 PM
shut up Fatty! The reason being is matey put me down as Judas Beast, and I'm playing under the name Freddy P Gorgeous - I deleted it and never put it back - thanks for pointing it out APC.

/points and laughs like he is 9 years old.

Lineup looks good. Have you got any of your slower stuff online for a sneak preview?

judas_beast
02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
oui: judas beast - Judas Beast - 7 Times - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/judas-beast/judas-beast-7-times)

sorta like dat dere!

should be a decent night.

judas_beast
05-03-2010, 02:25 PM
this sunday, Korsan Kingsland road, E2, london

****in ave it

278d7e64a374de26f==