PDA

View Full Version : OH YES..THERE WILL BE ACID!!New Mix by me..

acidguru
03-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Gonna post the tracklist tomorrow..Too tired now..
Download ACIDGURU 03 03.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/emgaep)
Enjoy,hope ya like it..

ChubbyGibbon
04-03-2010, 01:23 AM
Excellent thanks. A lot I haven't heard before. Look forward to the tracklist. Cheers!

acidguru
04-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Excellent thanks. A lot I haven't heard before. Look forward to the tracklist. Cheers!

Thanx,glad you like it..

acidguru
04-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Well,hereĀ“s the tracklist now:

SynnS:The Barometer
Pzylo: Candyflipping
Lochi:Drugs r everywhere
Scott Kemix/Distek:Window jumpers,B1
DJ Baloon:Techno Rockers rmx
Ben Fraser:Tek stream
Geezer/Sterling Moss:Raw 18, B1
T.Schumacher:When i rock, J.Heil rmx
Schranzformator 7:Jump[House of Pain]
Ganez the Terrible:Terror City
Pzylo:Jigsaw judgement
Gav Feedback:Control your soul
Osmo:Lost Girls

1h 21 mins

xes
04-03-2010, 01:07 PM
f*cking sorted, will grab this later :cool:

xes
04-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Yep, this rocks :cool:

just too long to get onto a CD, shame, could have had it on at work tomorow :lol:

DarkYoung
04-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Yep, this rocks :cool:

just too long to get onto a CD, shame, could have had it on at work tomorow :lol:
lol, have u turned anyone else onto acid?

APC
04-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Nice one cheers dude. On the download now.

TVart
06-03-2010, 03:35 PM
M.A.D. :*

xes
06-03-2010, 05:43 PM
lol, have u turned anyone else onto acid?

slowly but surely, I am taking over the world with acid techno. Subliminally impregnating it into the minds of everyone I come into contact with.

One of my succses stories, is a young man called Simon. into muse and oasis ect. Duped him into coming to the 414 for nuclear free zone. he ucking loved it. He's been back to the 414 since, on his own, quite a few times.

other subjects have either had full meltdowns, or jumped from high-rise buildings.

Oh, and the daughter of a lady at work says I listen to cool music. I think cool still means what it used to :lol:

DarkYoung
06-03-2010, 05:49 PM
One of my succses stories, is a young man called Simon. into muse and oasis ect. Duped him into coming to the 414 for nuclear free zone. he ucking loved it. He's been back to the 414 since, on his own, quite a few times.

other subjects have either had full meltdowns, or jumped from high-rise buildings.

bloody good work

xes
06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
He used to hate it all too. Used to tell me to listen to real music ect :cool:

MDMA is a wonderful thing :lol:

DarkYoung
06-03-2010, 06:42 PM
He used to hate it all too. Used to tell me to listen to real music ect :cool:

MDMA is a wonderful thing :lol:

the mdma wears off but the acid remains

xes
06-03-2010, 09:04 PM
it's a virus, there is no cure once infected.

fils_here
07-03-2010, 04:49 PM
on the d/l mate ;-)

Athar
07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
good mix, i like it much

TVart
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
M.A.D. :*

i say that ^^ when i listen a first part of this mix ....its complete acid madness...but,the second,"happy schranz" part,i dont realy like... i mean tune from ,about 28 mins is terrible?! "techno rocker",or something... :rolleyes:
i dont get that kind of tunes,thats all. its not even "funny",man... its for kids... yeah,and "jump around" from house of pain? common.... :)))

dont be mad....i was just honest.
maybe the thing is because here,in serbia,we mainly listen to undergound techno tunes ,scene for schranz and happy rave is not even egsist...
stay acid forever!!!

peace acidguru. ;)

DarkYoung
08-03-2010, 06:28 PM
i say that ^^ when i listen a first part of this mix ....its complete acid madness...but,the second,"happy schranz" part,i dont realy like... i mean tune from ,about 28 mins is terrible?! "techno rocker",or something... :rolleyes:
i dont get that kind of tunes,thats all. its not even "funny",man... its for kids... yeah,and "jump around" from house of pain? common.... :)))

dont be mad....i was just honest.
maybe the thing is because here,in serbia,we mainly listen to undergound techno tunes ,scene for schranz and happy rave is not even egsist...
stay acid forever!!!

peace acidguru. ;)

look at it the other way you've got a schranzy mix with some lovely acid.

brilliant mix, i tend to listen to guru's mixes when i'm in the car, on a motorway drive!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==