PDA

View Full Version : Hello. Is anybody there...

sim
04-03-2010, 09:46 PM
...anybody at all?

Does anyone remember the track that DDR started his set with on the Live Techno Bollocks CD? Was an absolute corker, with the vocal 'Hello? Is anybody there? Anybody at all?'

Was wondering if it ever got released ?

I remember asking DDR when he played at Havok, but I can't remember if he said he had any plans to release it!!!

DarkYoung
04-03-2010, 10:24 PM
...anybody at all?

Does anyone remember the track that DDR started his set with on the Live Techno Bollocks CD? Was an absolute corker, with the vocal 'Hello? Is anybody there? Anybody at all?'

Was wondering if it ever got released ?

I remember asking DDR when he played at Havok, but I can't remember if he said he had any plans to release it!!!
prob best to ask him, he's on facebook

APC
05-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Hello,......

Is anybody in there?

Mental,

Must be ****ing mental,

K hole, I'm fallin in a K hole.........

Comfortably Dumb, B-side to 3 day illegal rave party from hell, on Smitten.

http://www.discogs.com/Punk-Floyd-3-Day-Illegal-Rave-Party-From-Hell-Comfortably-Dumb/release/16271

I think thats the one you mean.

YOGY
06-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Hello,......

Is anybody in there?

Mental,

Must be ****ing mental,

K hole, I'm fallin in a K hole.........

Comfortably Dumb, B-side to 3 day illegal rave party from hell, on Smitten.

Punk Floyd - 3 Day Illegal Rave Party From Hell / Comfortably Dumb (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Punk-Floyd-3-Day-Illegal-Rave-Party-From-Hell-Comfortably-Dumb/release/16271)

I think thats the one you mean.

nah , its not the smitten record , i bein looking for this tune for ages aswell , someone told me was the suf 58 , not 2 sure tho......

ChubbyGibbon
06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Its a wicked tune, I think its on Hazchem???

sim
06-03-2010, 12:26 PM
It's not the smitten one, alas, and its not SUF 58 although that is a beast! I know its not any of the Hazchems up to 14, not sure after that though...

YOGY
06-03-2010, 12:39 PM
It's not the smitten one, alas, and its not SUF 58 although that is a beast! I know its not any of the Hazchems up to 14, not sure after that though...

i dont have a clue then , i know isnt any of the hazchem tho , as i have most of them
if u find out , please lets us know... cheers

benji303
10-03-2010, 07:02 PM
never heard the ddr techno bollox is it any good, ive heard the dtd 1 b4 could some 1 post these up as there deleted

sim
10-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Its awesome!

Prob the best set by DDR I've heard, has The Wave, Shaver, Splinter, Ravey Davey, Elephant Hunt amongst others...

278d7e64a374de26f==