PDA

View Full Version : does all treads get sent to mods

Soitiz Info
08-03-2010, 12:48 PM
i just started a tread n it got sent to admins is there a reason for that ?

Soitiz Info
08-03-2010, 12:49 PM
well this one didnt but my original one did ?

rhythmtech
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
what was it about and where did you post it?

Soitiz Info
08-03-2010, 02:54 PM
what was it about and where did you post it?
i clicked on new post , i was writing about my website n some help needed , was it c because i put a web site add in
when i pressed submit , it said it was going to admins then it was gone
i posted it in the techno section

rhythmtech
08-03-2010, 09:08 PM
firstly it was the wrong place to post it. what exactly has needing help got to do with techno news?

ive no idea where its gone but it would have been moved anyway (like a lot of your other posts). please try to read the differant forum names before posting.. its not actually too difficult :wink:

DarkYoung
08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
firstly it was the wrong place to post it. what exactly has needing help got to do with techno news?

ive no idea where its gone but it would have been moved anyway (like a lot of your other posts). please try to read the differant forum names before posting.. its not actually too difficult :wink:
+1

teknonotice
09-03-2010, 06:56 AM
i clicked on new post , i was writing about my website n some help needed , was it c because i put a web site add in
when i pressed submit , it said it was going to admins then it was gone
i posted it in the techno section

what help do you require mate? send me a PM - see if I can help ya out

eppertheleper
09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Sounds like you belong in one of the Production/Tech forums.

DannyBlack
09-03-2010, 03:37 PM

I can smell your vagina from here.

278d7e64a374de26f==