PDA

View Full Version : Awakenings 2010 Monster Line up

djfilthmonger
23-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Awakenings Festival | June 26th 2010 | AWAKEFEST10YR | Recreatiegebied Halfweg (http://www.awakeningsfestival.nl/)

this is going to be epic!!!

drift9
23-03-2010, 03:22 PM
just saw. amazing. better than i hoped.
my flight is booked!

eppertheleper
23-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Calling my travel agent now. Any other BOA folks going? Drift and I are making the Hajj.

force
23-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Fackin hell. I really think i need to go to this

djfilthmonger
23-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Dave the drummer playing live really put the cherry on top for me. It would great to see him at a festival like this.... booking my shit very soon. 5 days in amsterdam methinks. BOA meetup is in order . Danny Black is also coming

drift9
23-03-2010, 04:04 PM
BOA meetup is in order
oh yes.

djfilthmonger
23-03-2010, 04:10 PM
AREA V (open air)
Belleville 3: Juan Atkins & Derrick May & Kevin Saunderson
Collabs Session ft Speedy J & Chris Liebing
Adam Beyer
Bart Skils & Anton... Pieete
Paco Osuna & Alex Under
Joanna Mercker & Efde

AREA W (open air)
Richie Hawtin
Luciano
Loco Dice
Raresh
Reboot (live)
LutzenKirchen (live)
Koen Lebens

AREA X Years of Awakefest!
Ben Sims
Billy Nasty
Cari Lekebusch
Oscar Mulero
Surgeon (live)
Steve Rachmad
Remy
Angelo

AREA Y
Laurent Garnier (live)
Jeff Mills
Dave Clarke
Len Faki
Marcel Dettman & Ben Klock
Secret Cinema
The Advent & Industrialyzer (live)
Juan Sanchez

AREA Z
DJ Rush
Pet Duo (live)
Marco Remus & Frank Kvitta
Dave the Drummer (live)
Dj Lukas & OBI
Fernanda Martins & Candy Cox
A.Paul
Bas Mooy & Radial
ZIX

AREA A
James Holden
Gui Boratto (live)
Osunlade
Mathias Kaden
Ricardo Tobar (live)
Cassy
Melon
William K Djoko (live)

eppertheleper
23-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Dammit! Hope Bas and Radial don't conflict with Advent & Industrialyzer. I really want to catch both of those sets.

The Overfiend
23-03-2010, 05:40 PM
All of that, and Osunlade to top that whipped cream off!
If I wasn't going to be broke by the end of DEMF I'd be there totally.

DannyBlack
23-03-2010, 06:12 PM
See you all there then folks? At some point we should exchange mobile/cell numbers for when we get there- meet ups innit (no naked pics I promise)

teknorich
23-03-2010, 07:55 PM
That is a quality lineup. I went a couple of years ago with a few mates (including Numeric) and had a wicked time, and even then the lineup wasn't as good as this. Genuinely impressed!

*Rich starts to count pennies and wonder about buying a ticket...*

davethedrummer
23-03-2010, 09:14 PM
good innit!

DannyBlack
23-03-2010, 09:33 PM
see you there H. I will possibly be a bit more talkative this time :-)

basslinejunkie
23-03-2010, 10:30 PM
**** that is a meaty lineup

djfilthmonger
24-03-2010, 02:28 PM
got me ticket. :)

eppertheleper
24-03-2010, 03:08 PM
See you all there then folks? At some point we should exchange mobile/cell numbers for when we get there- meet ups innit (no naked pics I promise)But what if I want naked pics? Is it an optional sort of thing?

DannyBlack
24-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah of course, just ask!

@berger: wouldn't even give the lads a shout when you were booking no- some bollock!

djfilthmonger
24-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah of course, just ask!

@berger: wouldn't even give the lads a shout when you were booking no- some bollock!

I told to book as soon as u can as i was booking my today

Frank Dogshit
24-03-2010, 05:30 PM
looks like a good day out.

DannyBlack
24-03-2010, 05:38 PM
I told to book as soon as u can as i was booking my today

BOOOO!

djfilthmonger
24-03-2010, 06:52 PM
BOOOO!

UUURRNNNS!

[AVF]
25-03-2010, 07:51 PM
WOW! i'm going to do my best to get to this

DannyBlack
28-03-2010, 05:25 PM
meself and fashion are booking tickets on thursday. CANNOT fuucking wait.

teknorich
28-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Anyone got suggestions for hotels? I'm trying to work out rough costs to see if I can go or not, so if anyone has tips for hotels I'd be grateful. The actual festival ticket is quite cheap, and the flights shouldn't be too much, but last time it was the hotel room which cost the most!

djfilthmonger
09-04-2010, 12:03 PM
This seems to be sold out

Technologic
10-04-2010, 12:15 AM
This seems to be sold out

Yep.

eppertheleper
10-04-2010, 08:05 AM
This seems to be sold outNo shit? Glad I grabbed my tickie then! Can't imagine going all the across the pond only to get turned away at the door.

Danny and Filthy (and anybody else going): When we get closer I'll figure out what my phone number will be so we can set up a meeting. Drift and I are getting to Amsterdam the Wednesday before so if you guys are arriving early we should hook up.

djfilthmonger
10-04-2010, 04:54 PM
No shit? Glad I grabbed my tickie then! Can't imagine going all the across the pond only to get turned away at the door.

Danny and Filthy (and anybody else going): When we get closer I'll figure out what my phone number will be so we can set up a meeting. Drift and I are getting to Amsterdam the Wednesday before so if you guys are arriving early we should hook up.

cool man . not sure Danny got a ticket . Ill check with him and see if he is going to try for a ticket over there

drift9
10-04-2010, 07:24 PM
not sure Danny got a ticket . Ill check with him and see if he is going to try for a ticket over there
this would be a massive bummer.

DannyBlack
11-04-2010, 12:48 AM
didn't get my cunting ticket and the cunting flights have gone up. Not happy about this. not cunting happy at all.

eppertheleper
11-04-2010, 01:06 AM
This place has them for 85 Euro if you can figure out how to order them: Awakenings tickets, Recreatiegebied Halfweg, Halfweg op 26-6-2010 (http://www.seatwave.nl/awakenings-tickets/residential-area-spaarnwoude-kaarten/zaterdag-26-juni-2010/perf/289934)

Here is 95: Tickets4U.nl (http://www.tickets4u.nl/winkelwagentje/)

Now hurry the **** up and order!

djfilthmonger
11-04-2010, 10:48 PM
didn't get my cunting ticket and the cunting flights have gone up. Not happy about this. not cunting happy at all.
danny the flight have acctually came down,

DannyBlack
12-04-2010, 08:04 AM
nah man, they're going up every day. No point now and 85 quid a ticket- mate i dont have that kind of money. Theres a couple of other festivals I may go to instead. dose. I'm actually heart broken- this would have been the best birthday ever. ****.

djfilthmonger
12-04-2010, 10:09 AM
nah man, they're going up every day. No point now and 85 quid a ticket- mate i dont have that kind of money. Theres a couple of other festivals I may go to instead. dose. I'm actually heart broken- this would have been the best birthday ever. ****.

u'll get a ticket outside . it only cost the lads 60 euro for one last year and they got it straight away.
and the flights have dropped nearly 30 euros since last week Aerlingus yeah from dublin

Paul Zykotik
12-04-2010, 10:14 AM
This place has them for 85 Euro if you can figure out how to order them: Awakenings tickets, Recreatiegebied Halfweg, Halfweg op 26-6-2010 (http://www.seatwave.nl/awakenings-tickets/residential-area-spaarnwoude-kaarten/zaterdag-26-juni-2010/perf/289934)

Here is 95: Tickets4U.nl (http://www.tickets4u.nl/winkelwagentje/)

Now hurry the **** up and order!

That first link is no good unfortunately - there's a similar one for the UK, and by the time they add their own charges and the shipping, it comes to just under £115.

I'm ****ing gutted - hotel and flights were booked ages ago but I had a few other things that had to be paid for this month first of all and I had no idea this would sell out so quickly. A lesson to learn there I guess. If anyone finds out where you can get 2 tickets at a reasonable price (i.e. below £90 each) then please let me know!

As everything else is booked we'll go over anyway and if worst comes to worst we'll see if we can pick up a couple of tickets outside the venue - if not then we'll just get cunted in Amsterdam.

Paul Zykotik
12-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Hmm, make that 1 ticket...

djfilthmonger
12-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Hmm, make that 1 ticket...

Hey mate there should be an after party line up out soon. i believe the tickets are like 20 euros or so. as i said tickets will be sold outside the gig. just be careful u can get in before u pay for them

davethedrummer
12-04-2010, 05:09 PM
That first link is no good unfortunately - there's a similar one for the UK, and by the time they add their own charges and the shipping, it comes to just under £115.

I'm ****ing gutted - hotel and flights were booked ages ago but I had a few other things that had to be paid for this month first of all and I had no idea this would sell out so quickly. A lesson to learn there I guess. If anyone finds out where you can get 2 tickets at a reasonable price (i.e. below £90 each) then please let me know!

As everything else is booked we'll go over anyway and if worst comes to worst we'll see if we can pick up a couple of tickets outside the venue - if not then we'll just get cunted in Amsterdam.

to be honest mate I'd just buy it.
you'll only have grief trying to get a ticket outside

Winds
12-04-2010, 06:28 PM

Where can you get a ticket for £115? All my mates managed to get a ticket except me....Im desperado!

Paul Zykotik
12-04-2010, 09:16 PM
**** it, I can't miss this. I just bought mine for £90 from here - Tickets4U.nl | Awakenings Festival | zaterdag 26 juni 2010 | Spaarnwoude (Deelplan Houtrak), Recreatiegebied | Halfweg NH (http://www.tickets4u.nl/producten/tickets/details/2010/06/26/Awakenings_Festival/Spaarnwoude_Deelplan_Houtrak_Recreatiegebied/Halfweg_NH/3608.html).

Paul Zykotik
12-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Excellent, the translated confirmation email says "Dear Lord Waight". I like these guys.

MARK ANXIOUS
13-04-2010, 01:11 AM
this is incredible.

weekender_veteran
13-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Sold out!
I 'm Truly Truly Devastated :hissyfit:

Winds
13-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Excellent, the translated confirmation email says "Dear Lord Waight". I like these guys.

How did you manage to order from that site? Did you just guess your way through, or is there a translated version somewhere that I cant find??

Paul Zykotik
13-04-2010, 04:18 PM
I just guessed. It didn't seem too difficult - anywhere where there's lengthy pieces of text I used babelfish, and the same for certain bits of the forms where I wasn't sure what they were asking for. Only thing is you have to copy and paste stuff into babelfish as it doesn't like translating the whole page for some reason. Not always foolproof but it seemed to work. I can't remember anything where you'd have to be particularly careful but like I say, translate it and you should be fine.

I emailed them separately to confirm my address (as that's the most important part!) and they got back to me a few hours later to say it was all fine.

blueeye
13-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Marktplaats - Marktplaats.nl (http://tickets-kaartjes.marktplaats.nl/evenementen-en-festivals/338192398-awakenings-festival-26-juni-gecontroleerd-verkoper.html)

but please beware there are alot of scammers
or you buy directly at the festival .. people are selling there for sure
and for cheaper too
lucky i got my ticket on time

278d7e64a374de26f==