PDA

View Full Version : fabric 51: DJ T *OUT NOW*

fabric
23-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Having successfully reached the landmark century in fabric mix CDs, we have no plans of resting on our laurels, and have made a formidable start to the next century with a contribution from dance music legend, Thomas Koch, AKA DJ T. Over the course of a career that has spanned two decades, DJ T has amassed an enviable list of achievements that includes founding esteemed dance music magazine Groove, co-founding the revered Get Physical imprint, touring across the globe and a flawless discography that includes last years critically-lauded ‘The Inner Jukebox’ LP. Now he steps up to deliver the next in the fabric mix series…

'fabric 51: DJ T.' serves as an unforgettable introduction to one of his astonishing DJ sets, a lively adventure full of sharp twists and unexpected turns. Deep, elegant and swelling, the mix transcends listeners to otherworldly soundscapes with a fantastically diverse ambience - at times sunny and bright, other times wild and mystifying, and always keeping a psychedelic and cinematic feel throughout. Featuring the off-beat spontaneity of dOP, the Latin infused bounce of Matias Aguayo, the percussive retreats of Bodycode - and plenty of hidden gems in-between - fabric 51 is a joy of a listen, a daydream-fuelling hideaway where each track is crammed with as many soul-fuelled moments and intricate charms as the next.

Tracklist

01. dOP - Wiper Law
02. Michael J Collins - I Just Wanna Be Your Disco Bitch
03. 10lec6 - Drown Dogs Holidays
04. Stuffa - A Million Secrets (Salax Peep Show Remix)
05. Madioko N Rafika - Ellelli (Kalabrese Remix)
06. Danton Eeprom - Give Me Pain
07. Matias Aguayo feat. Lerato - Pata Pata
08. Ben Mono - Jesus Was A B-Boy (TJ Kong & Nuno Dos Santos Remix)
09. Will Saul & Tam Cooper feat. Ursula Rucker - Where Is It (Will Saul & Tam Cooper's Reloved Dub Mix)
10. Dave DK & Holger Zilske feat. Richard Davis - You Will Find Out
11. Azari & III - Hungry for the Power
12. Wigald Boning - Kobra Dance
13. Soulphiction - The Royal Pennekaums (Chocolettes Nervous Mix)
14. Le Roif feat. Roland Clark - I Get Deep
15. DJ T. - Try To Understand
16. DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Crazy P Mix)
17. Good Guy Mikesh - Milk & Honey (Basket Mix)
18. Bodycode - Immune
19. Random Factor - Broken Mirror
20. WhoMadeWho - Keep Me In My Plane (DJ Koze Hudson River Dub)

You can buy the album direct from here:

Buy fabric 51: DJ T. from 6.00 ~ fabric (http://www.fabriclondon.com/label/fabric/51/)

fabric
29-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Check this 30min minimix for a taster of what to expect from the plethora of delights on the DJ T album, mixed superbly by the man himself:

Feed Your Stereo: DJ T. - fabric 51 - 30 Min Promo Mix ~ fabricfirst blog (http://www.fabriclondon.com/fabricfirst/blog/feed-your-stereo-dj-t-fabric-51-30-min-promo-mix/)

278d7e64a374de26f==