PDA

View Full Version : Retarded remix page

JamieBall
25-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Found this moron on youtube, the 'remixes' on offer here truly are DYNAMITE !!

YouTube - badremix100's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/badremix100)

I think my personal favourite is the Subo 'stunning performance' one. The way the woeful hardtek beat kicks in shortly after she starts singing is truly incredible.

I had problems answering the door to the pizza man last night cause I was crying with laughter :-s

qUE
25-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Oh god, please nobody post that castles in the sky remix I did for a dare :/

DannyBlack
25-03-2010, 03:08 PM
ah yeah but to be fair his name is badremix- im sure its just satire.

teknorich
25-03-2010, 03:44 PM
ah yeah but to be fair his name is badremix- im sure its just satire.

+1

teknorich
25-03-2010, 03:46 PM
If you want crap pop music remixes with a hard techno beat for a laugh then just search for anything by Felix Kroecher...

For example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF8ooYiJRgw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF8ooYiJRgw)

AWFUL!!!!

:lol:

JamieBall
25-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah I kinda gathered it was meant as a joke :-s

Hence the sharing :-)

DannyBlack
25-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Did you see the Cotton one? MASSIVE ROFLS.

qUE
26-03-2010, 07:15 PM
If you want crap pop music remixes with a hard techno beat for a laugh then just search for anything by Felix Kroecher...

For example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF8ooYiJRgw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF8ooYiJRgw)

AWFUL!!!!

:lol:

He was playing in the circus tent at Nature One when I was over there. The Germans just can't get enough of him! 10 times the speed chicken riverdance!!!

-LETHAL-ONE-
27-03-2010, 02:15 AM
he was playing in the circus tent at nature one when i was over there. The germans just can't get enough of him! 10 times the speed chicken riverdance!!!

what!?!?!? Are you serious????

qUE
27-03-2010, 01:13 PM
what!?!?!? Are you serious????

Most definitely

I was waiting to hear Massimo and the tent was basically rammed with lots of cheering glammed up Germans :/

Most of the people left the tent after Felix Kroecher finished.

I had thought Massimo might have been the Massimo Vivona of Headzone records but I didn't realise there was also a DJ Massimo in Germany, still DJ Massimo played one of the best sets I'd heard in years!

One of those days when I felt it seemed no-one listens to decent Techno anymore.

There was the Tresor bunker of course :D

judas_beast
27-03-2010, 04:06 PM
its clearly a piss take. :/

teh reely bad 1990 styul stadium gabba remicks of key$ha

ritaheed
29-03-2010, 01:16 PM
He was playing in the circus tent at Nature One when I was over there. The Germans just can't get enough of him! 10 times the speed chicken riverdance!!!

yeah the germans love there hard techno cheese

ritaheed
29-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Most definitely

I was waiting to hear Massimo and the tent was basically rammed with lots of cheering glammed up Germans :/

Most of the people left the tent after Felix Kroecher finished.

I had thought Massimo might have been the Massimo Vivona of Headzone records but I didn't realise there was also a DJ Massimo in Germany, still DJ Massimo played one of the best sets I'd heard in years!

One of those days when I felt it seemed no-one listens to decent Techno anymore.

There was the Tresor bunker of course :D

qUE are you going to nature one this year?

im booking up on the 7th :)

278d7e64a374de26f==