PDA

View Full Version : any wanna remix it?

StoQ
08-02-2004, 04:48 PM
hi everyone. listen to one of my first productions. if u wanna remix it, just do it heheheeh :)

click here (http://64.68.1.182/delite5/hiF/stoq+deusex.mp3)

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
08-02-2004, 06:50 PM
make sure u get our permission if you cut this one to plastic....patrick figures this s**t could be massive....right pat...? that's what you said? right?

deusex___easy_like_sunday_morning_mix.mp3 (http://www.hardsignal.com/deusex___easy_like_sunday_morning_mix.mp3)

dan the acid man
08-02-2004, 07:53 PM
it's ok but not really feeling this tune to be honest, the cymbals are nice but i found the synth noises too dry and the overall mix was a bit muddy

StoQ
08-02-2004, 09:26 PM
make sure u get our permission if you cut this one to plastic....patrick figures this s**t could be massive....right pat...? that's what you said? right?

deusex___easy_like_sunday_morning_mix.mp3 (http://www.hardsignal.com/deusex___easy_like_sunday_morning_mix.mp3)

ok, dude. i'm not going to press anything right now cuz of a few problems with money :) thx 4 remix nice vibes btw :)

StoQ
08-02-2004, 09:40 PM
very very very tasty intro, imo :)

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
08-02-2004, 09:54 PM
thx 4 remix nice vibes btw :)

uhhhhhhhh................. :eh:

professor
09-02-2004, 01:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

haha

HAHAHA Aha
HJAHHAHAHAHAHA

rubish!!!!! HAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

whistles blowing in the background
boom tiss boom tiss boom tiss...

The Overfiend
09-02-2004, 02:25 PM
We all started somewhere profess. I'm sure even Skoog started out a lil sketchy in the beginning.

StoQ

My advice to you is to get a subscription to Sound on Sound.
Learn what each of the effects actually does.
Then listen to more music outside of techno and start to actually dissect music where you can see patterns and notes and rhythms.
I suggest The Mars Volta or Slayer or even some Ska music extremities in rhythm changes, Then buy yourself some sample cd's because fruity samples will get you nowhere unless you do what I did and try to work with them for 2 years. Only good that will come from doing that is learning how to manipulate sound into its own identity. I can make a voice a melodiy in a heartbeat. But anyways not to rant but try this out for yourself and see if you progress. Hope I helped.

professor
09-02-2004, 06:57 PM
i thought this whole thread was a joke...mostly because if the remix

i really am sorry if i offended

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
09-02-2004, 07:03 PM
apparently it's me who should apologize to stoq....that remix was done yesterday after partying all night, no sleep, in a coming-down, laughing and being stupid type frame of mind... :doh:

i didnt mean to make light of yer tune...it's not bad at all...

StoQ
09-02-2004, 10:24 PM
We all started somewhere profess. I'm sure even Skoog started out a lil sketchy in the beginning.

StoQ

My advice to you is to get a subscription to Sound on Sound.
Learn what each of the effects actually does.
Then listen to more music outside of techno and start to actually dissect music where you can see patterns and notes and rhythms.
I suggest The Mars Volta or Slayer or even some Ska music extremities in rhythm changes, Then buy yourself some sample cd's because fruity samples will get you nowhere unless you do what I did and try to work with them for 2 years. Only good that will come from doing that is learning how to manipulate sound into its own identity. I can make a voice a melodiy in a heartbeat. But anyways not to rant but try this out for yourself and see if you progress. Hope I helped.

thx 4 advice. this track is really old and i think i've made a progress since deus ex was born. now i can't do anything proffesional cuz of my pc - cpu 1,25 - 320 ram - sound blaster live, and nothing else. as u see it's hard 4 me to do any track, mostly because of big latency. ;)
cheers 2 all

StoQ
09-02-2004, 10:28 PM
apparently it's me who should apologize to stoq....that remix was done yesterday after partying all night, no sleep, in a coming-down, laughing and being stupid type frame of mind... :doh:

i didnt mean to make light of yer tune...it's not bad at all...

no prob m8, there is no need to apologize cuz u've done nothing wrong :)
damn my english is not so fluent as yours heheh
cheers

278d7e64a374de26f==