heres a few of my favs but seem to be lacking a bit in this area,
has anyone got any other recommendations of artists
(and fave tunes!!! by them)

ceephax acid crew - castilian
syntheme - scotch paper
hardfloor - acperience
luke vibert - i love acid
acid junkies - leftturner

anyone know any good download sites for this kinda stuff!?

fils_here
02-05-2010, 02:34 PM
acid cirkus, xp digiflex, keno trax, few lables to check out, er... maybe try juno download dude...

benji303
03-05-2010, 12:02 PM
track it down maybe, i wouldnt no really as im still 100% vinyl

tOM B
04-05-2010, 02:04 AM
mate 303's are everywhere and span all labels and artists, just a matter of looking about, aphex twin has done a load of good stuff as has luke vibert (also under his wagon christ pseudonym) james talk (spoken recordings) does good tech house with 303's, fatboy slim and plump dj's have famously done acid breakbeat, leftfield's space shanty will always be a personal favourite, orbital have made good use of the little silver box the list could go on and on and on and on.......... :biggrin:

teknonotice
04-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Teknonotice Digital is a leading global distributor of dance music, record label and online store. Music, videos, Records Features, articles, artist interviews, music technology reviews: (TDR) Digital DJ store and online label, for the digital DJ, MP (http://www.teknonotice.com) digital store sticks some mighty fine acid techno..check it out. Now available - full track previews on the flash player!! Join up, add music to player, embedd. Simple, easy.

278d7e64a374de26f==