PDA

View Full Version : Mark on Saturday - Blacout Audio 10

djfurness
09-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Mark mate...this is genuine......
that techno set at North on Saturday was possibly the best Techno set ive ever heard.......Proper dark and hard and fast throughout....just what I wanted to hear.....me,chrissi and sian were gettin our stomp on throughout..........thats the first time ive seen you genuinely ABSOLUTELY LOVIN IT for a while....you ****in wouldnt get off the decks!!!!
And as for BA10....As I told yer on saturday mate....SPOT ON!
****in made up when you told me it was you....best tune ive heard you make so far mate!!
Any release date??

Si the Sigh
09-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Its been out for a fair while now mate...

djfurness
09-02-2004, 02:33 PM
has it yeah....thought we were only up to 9.....****in TOP TRACK anyways............any online shops I'll still be able to get it from?

Si the Sigh
09-02-2004, 02:46 PM
www.bangingtunes.com is worth a shot

Numeric
09-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Still feelin Blackout 009 and 010, will be for a while...

Both slammin...

:clap:

Dj Audiowz
09-02-2004, 05:04 PM
couldnt agree more about marks set ****in quality :clap: :clap:

jonnyspeed
09-02-2004, 05:30 PM
I love Mark, too. Obviously, in a nice tight-top homoerotic way but his tunes is good too.

MARKEG
10-02-2004, 12:44 AM
mate i didn't want to stop playing that set. tbh it's not often i get to play like that in the uk (only back rooms and really cool parties about twice a month).

!!!!

respect.

Paul Zykotik
10-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Yep, I'd been dancing all night (which rarely happens these days without illegal help!) and Mark's set was the one that finally broke me :lol: After that all I could do was pogo to the classics downstairs.

The techno room was awesome all night. Does anyone on here know a dj called Wragg? He was superb.

DJ Corbzy
10-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Yep, I'd been dancing all night (which rarely happens these days without illegal help!) and Mark's set was the one that finally broke me :lol: After that all I could do was pogo to the classics downstairs.

The techno room was awesome all night. Does anyone on here know a dj called Wragg? He was superb.

Yeah Toby (Wragg) was spot on mate, super blend of techno, got the night going for me. :clap:

As for Mark, only caught about 45 mins of his techno set as I had to go, but I was also having a wicked little stomp with Sian, Chrissi and Russell.

Loving it! :clap:

Dj Swannie
10-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Exellent Techno all round, top night :lol: Marks full on set proper finnished me off, cheers !

I hope were going to hear some proper markey Techno like that @ Seaton March 19th, cant wait bring it on :twisted:

djfurness
10-02-2004, 03:26 PM
mate i didn't want to stop playing that set. tbh it's not often i get to play like that in the uk (only back rooms and really cool parties about twice a month).

!!!!

respect.

mate...if you and Chrissi do manage to come up to Liverpool in July....
believe me....I want you to play just that mate!!

([-_-]) Chewitt
10-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Yeah that techno set was cool, just a shame my friggin camera kept ****in up and every pic i took seemed to co incide with when Mark ducked down to pull out a new tune - hence I now have 4 pics of the back wall of the DJ booth :roll: What were some of the tunes (labels etc) that he was playing cos I spin acid techno and DAVE drummer sort of stuff & haven't heard anything as savage as that stuff mark was playing ever (well I have but its usually boring & monotonous, unlike the stuff Mark was playing which was ****in pounding!) :love:

([-_-]) Chewitt
10-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Paul Zykotik - was good to meet ya mate :cool:

djfurness
10-02-2004, 04:09 PM
saw a few things on the decks....played a glenn wilson track from his new album (****in wicked tune),a construct rhythm tune (I think),Blackout Audio 10.....my memorys gone now though!!!
can u remember any more mark??

Paul Zykotik
10-02-2004, 04:10 PM
) Chewitt]Paul Zykotik - was good to meet ya mate :cool:

You too mate - would've been more chatty but 5.30am is never when I'm at my peak! ;)

([-_-]) Chewitt
10-02-2004, 04:19 PM
) Chewitt]Paul Zykotik - was good to meet ya mate :cool:

You too mate - would've been more chatty but 5.30am is never when I'm at my peak! ;)

ditto, I were proper knackered by then but mustered up the energy to stay till the end of Marks set (just) :lol:

WRAGG
10-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Techno room was rockin all night, wicked sets by everybody i saw especially clarkee (old skool), producer & enzyme. The highlight of my night was when clarkee was playin & some bloke who was proper munted knocked the needle clean off the record making a horrific noise, to have clarkee who normally appears to be quite a placid bloke, f-ing & going at this bloke and then ribbz stopping the music & giving him a proper lecture about getting munted and doing twatty things and telling him to sit down and have a glass of water!!! Quality!!! Respect to Ribbz!!

djfurness
10-02-2004, 06:27 PM
ribbzys a legend man....still rockin it....played a ****in good set as well man....luke then ribbz then mark was a good 3 hour techno fest!

basslinejunkie
10-02-2004, 07:52 PM
when ribbz is on form,there r very few techno dj's id rather c than him.hes top quality,very very under-rated in my view.

Si the Sigh
11-02-2004, 09:20 AM
ribbz, under rated? mate, he's the best MC in this country. no competition! he can cover every genre of music & do it well. ribbz, the original MC for a very long time! :clap:

DJ Corbzy
11-02-2004, 10:56 AM
ribbz, under rated? mate, he's the best MC in this country. no competition! he can cover every genre of music & do it well. ribbz, the original MC for a very long time! :clap:

I think he meant DJ'ing?

FuK-NuT
11-02-2004, 11:26 AM

!!!!

respect.

Totally agree, u put on some show at north Mark, by far the best set i heard all night....take the most up for it person in the room x it by 100 and stick um behind the ones and twos and u have mark eg...MASSIVE RESPECT from me to u m8y....as for playing back rooms etc get yer ass up here and we'll give u ago main room techno style **** the trance lol... check out our party pics all luving da techno i tell thee www.diversefrequencies.co.uk follow the jak-n links!

i kid ya not id have u up here like that if the price was right ;) we dont like to sell techno u see.... ;)

Si the Sigh
11-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Ooops! :oops: Just read it again & yes he was talking about DJ'ing. Sorry! *si goes off to get his eyes tested*

DJ Corbzy
11-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Ooops! :oops: Just read it again & yes he was talking about DJ'ing. Sorry! *si goes off to get his eyes tested*

:lol: ;)

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Mark EG set at North was pure quality ! I hope they bring out the tape packs i need to hear that set again !!

278d7e64a374de26f==