PDA

View Full Version : Back2you techno remix competition

chaztekno
14-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Easy everyone. We are pleased to announce that the Stay Up Forever crew have joined the Back2you team. To kick things off we have bought in London techno legend’s Chris Liberator and Stirling Moss with their track ‘Massive Line’. Originally released in September 2009 as the B. side to ‘Way of the Samurai’ on the now infamous Stay up Forever label (SUF 095),this track has been rocking clubs, warehouses and free party’s ever since.

With its driving bass, 303 acid and catchy lyrics this promises to be a really hot and exciting Remix Project and we are expecting the quality of the tracks returned to be high.

Judges for the 1st techno Remix Project are Aaron & Chris liberator (Stay Up Forever), Jerome Hill (Dont), Pat Hurley (Electronik Distribution) and Chaz Tekno (Nebula2 / Sorted Sounds).

Back 2 You (http://www.back2you.co.uk/competitions/8)

djfilthmonger
15-05-2010, 11:52 AM
ah deadly sure ill give it a go

DannyBlack
15-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Looks interesting- might give it a stab too.

benji303
04-06-2010, 12:56 PM
cooooooooooooooooooool

fils_here
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
propa!

TiagoTechnoHead
09-06-2010, 10:54 PM
:)

A.P.
26-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Get on it everyone, have a blast!!

-LETHAL-ONE-
28-06-2010, 04:39 AM
It would be cool if we could have a listen to what everyone else's version of the track sounds like.... Maybe a 20 second sample or something.... im just curious

Acid_Chochi
29-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm in!!!!

-LETHAL-ONE-
30-06-2010, 08:45 AM
I wonder if it would be allowed to start a thread with everyone posting their version of the track.... hmmmm....

We arent going to be the judges for the contest anyway so it wont change the outcome of the contest. Im sure the judges will chose the most bangin' kick ass remix from the bunch. So.... we might as well have a listen to all or most of the contenders too.

Could someone get a confirmation on wether or not its a yae or a nae for us to be able to do this?

I dont want to get disqualified or get anyone else disqualified....

Or should we just wait til a winner gets chosen and start a thread called "what the massive line remix could have been" ???

-LETHAL-ONE-
03-07-2010, 07:55 AM
I wonder if it would be allowed to start a thread with everyone posting their version of the track.... hmmmm....

We arent going to be the judges for the contest anyway so it wont change the outcome of the contest. Im sure the judges will chose the most bangin' kick ass remix from the bunch. So.... we might as well have a listen to all or most of the contenders too.

Could someone get a confirmation on wether or not its a yae or a nae for us to be able to do this?

I dont want to get disqualified or get anyone else disqualified....

Or should we just wait til a winner gets chosen and start a thread called "what the massive line remix could have been" ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmm......... Still no confirmation huh?????

278d7e64a374de26f==