PDA

View Full Version : Xinthians - Just a Rift

curly
26-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Xinthians - Xinthian - Just a rift - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/xinthians/xinthian-just-a-rift)

This is a track that me and my mate have been working on. it's a happy one

DannyBlack
27-05-2010, 10:07 AM
bassy, deep and loopy. Exactly how I like it. Another corker mate, well bloody done!

curly
27-05-2010, 10:15 AM
cheers danny

Bionic_Eye
01-07-2010, 06:58 PM
i like it
dark n deep

Grampers
01-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Nice track!

Little_Fella!
03-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Hello Curly matey...

The bass elements are great in both this tune and 'Funk a' nice n deep n rounded >> looks like you have been working on this side of tune making very well... production is pretty clean and I can see how you are bringing melody to your tracks - which can be a difficult manouvre when you are used to belgian techno stabs n scrapes scratchin' hither n thither... :cheese: heh heh

Anyways... my advice is to keep doinng what you are doing by way of searching for melodic content - however >> your bass is that good that it is making your elements sound even weaker than they might already have been ..

No amount of thickening techniques are going to bring these elements upto the strength that your bottom end is projecting... ummmmmm (example is needed)

Little_Fella!
03-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Ok I found just the jobby >> go here Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV/Merchandise Distribution Centre (http://www.trackitdown.net/search/keyword?q=marta+kokon)

Go to the second page of the 'Marta Kokon' list and scroll down to 'A Tic (Reapers Mental Remix) - which is the sixth one down of the A tic releases... n then oooophf - right outta the break (!) lovely

I am using this track for a project I am working on with Paul Cortex (hush tis a secret tho!) and I think it's fab - take note of the three note rising riff n how deep the bass is n yet the sounds are balanced n compare the two... try to find elements that match your bass in the first place as life is much easier if you do this...

Trying to emulate this track will work far more wonders than any amount of words I can put on this page.... easy dude n hope you are well :cool:

Little_Fella!
03-07-2010, 02:14 AM
oh... n I hope that's not violating any rules coz I'm not Marta Kokon's promotions manager or anything :runinja:

curly
03-07-2010, 08:25 AM
hey Ben,

Long time no see. hope your keeping well.

what your saying makes sense about the ballance of the elements. I will have a listen to the track you linked later once the neighbours are out of bed.

ORIS
03-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Mate, this is REAL nice!!!

:BigThumbUp:

Little_Fella!
04-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Also Curly, mi ald mucka, try listening to this track >> who would have thought it would be in the House/Electro genre... ?? I don't get it...

Aaanyways... listen to the bass and the elements (although this aint no happy track mind!) ... I fancy emulating this particular style as it's right up my street at the moment - and is another of the tracks we are using for our project... :psy:

Rubin - Gabeen - [320kbps MP3] at Trackitdown (http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/house/track/2369851.html)

278d7e64a374de26f==