PDA

View Full Version : Sonic charge Microtonic Patternarium

don_flintoni
09-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Sonic Charge - Patternarium (http://www.soniccharge.com/patternarium)

check it.

If youve got microtonic there are some decent patterns to cut from the website straight into your microtonic loaded in your DAW.

BloodStar
09-06-2010, 11:27 AM
not too smart for people running audio os without access to internet.

don_flintoni
09-06-2010, 11:40 AM
there are simple work arounds like coping and saving the files to disc and then importing.

BloodStar
09-06-2010, 01:37 PM
simple, but time consuming. would be better to have that generator for offline usage and not for runing it on the website...

don_flintoni
09-06-2010, 07:01 PM
simple, but time consuming. would be better to have that generator for offline usage and not for runing it on the website...

I agree

Idealy we'd get the generator as a feature on the next release of the vst.

DannyBlack
09-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Looks good to me. Most software is dependent on some kind of Internet connection anyway, Bloodstar no? Updates etc. I'm sure for the most part producers are connected to the net.

BloodStar
10-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Looks good to me. Most software is dependent on some kind of Internet connection anyway, Bloodstar no? Updates etc. I'm sure for the most part producers are connected to the net.

Dont know any audio software dependent on internet connection, but i can be wrong indeed ;-]

Yes, they are connected cause FB, Myspace, Soundcloud, promo, blabla, can be hardly done offline, however I doubt they are online while producing. but who cares, i am just waiting for this thing to be for offline usage, unless i will not try it...

DannyBlack
10-06-2010, 05:13 PM
I suppose dependent is the wrong word- It could do with a connection- for updates and the like.

I stay online at all times- but I suppose it is down to preferences really.

278d7e64a374de26f==