PDA

View Full Version : New Mixer

Addict
11-02-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm looking to upgrade my mixer,
I want something like the DJM600S or the Allen & Heath Xone62. I've been told that the Behringer DJX700 is more or less the same as the DJM and that they are infact made by the same people, is this true? Is there anything else out there that is similar to the Allen and Heath but cheaper aswell?

Any help appreciated :cool:

dan the acid man
11-02-2004, 11:55 PM
the behringer one is styled on the pioneer but thats were the similarity ends, all of the behringer products i have ever used have been of cheap quality and very poor sound quality, at the end of the day find somewhere you can test the pioneer or allen and heath one's and decide which one you prefer, i personally prefer the pioneer's

Barely Human
12-02-2004, 12:33 AM
How many channels do you actually need? If you only realasitically need 2, then i highly recomend getting an Eckler scratch mixer! The quality is beyond anything alan and heath can throw out, and if you arnt much of a scratcher, then it will last you forever!

mindgame
12-02-2004, 06:52 AM
there were a few threads on that cheap behringer mixer..the % seemed to review it not good..i read alot of reviews as i was looking at it..but the user reviews were almost all bad..

theres a big difference in a 1200$ mixer with 4 channels and a $200 mixer with 4 channels..a 200$ mixer with 2 channels is going to be better then a $200 mixer with 4..your getting more but they are compensating somewhere for taht..generally quality -

id look over http://www.zzounds.com/

i got a 900-1500 mixer for $400 under there B-stock - b stock is refurbished and used gear at times..but its guaranteed..ive bought some b-stock and have had no probs at all..the mixer works great..

mrbenn
12-02-2004, 09:30 AM
This Denon mixer has just been realesed. It got brillant reviews in DJ & looks like a wicked mixer

http://www.web-quality.ch/WQ/wq_layer3.asp?KundenID=DenonUK&VKundenID=DenonUK&S =2&Branche=1507&PM=100

278d7e64a374de26f==