PDA

View Full Version : our wayne in trouble

Esox Lucius
13-02-2004, 10:10 AM
Police probe Rooney spitting claim

LONDON (Reuters) - Everton and England striker Wayne Rooney has been accused of spitting in a woman's face at a Manchester nightclub, say media reports.

The Sun reported on Friday the 18-year-old faced a police probe over the alleged incident which took place in the early hours of Sunday.

Greater Manchester Police refused to confirm the names of those involved, and said an investigation into the incident was underway.

"It is claimed that an 18-year-old man spat in the woman's face in a Manchester nightclub at around 3 a.m. on Sunday February 8," a police spokesman said, adding the complaint was lodged by a 23-year-old woman.

The player's agent Paul Stretford was quoted as saying by media that a woman had spat at Rooney.

"Any allegations being made against Wayne are fatuous and entirely false," the BBC quoted Stretford as saying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If she was a manc then fair play rooney lad :lol: ;)

subsonic
13-02-2004, 10:16 AM
thats rooney out of the england team now then if the police are involved the fa will not let him play until he is in the clear :roll:

Numeric
13-02-2004, 10:33 AM
I bet young Roon was there all rowdey and pissed, and he touched up the girl in question, so she rightly spat in his face and gave him verbal abuse...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
13-02-2004, 10:37 AM
or some skanky little manc bitch is trying to make money.

Numeric
13-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Sounds like a storm in a tea cup to me though...

:neutral:

subsonic
13-02-2004, 11:14 AM
lets just hope it all blows over for the good of everton and england ;)

academy boi
13-02-2004, 02:14 PM
****ing hell all he did was spit and it made a national newspaper

dan the acid man
13-02-2004, 02:55 PM
this kind of story makes me sick, most of the time its made up because the person want's to become famous for five minutes or their trying to make some money, and even if he did, the amount of stick footballers must get when their out by rival fans its no wonder they lose it sometimes

Numeric
13-02-2004, 05:35 PM
this kind of story makes me sick, most of the time its made up because the person want's to become famous for five minutes or their trying to make some money, and even if he did, the amount of stick footballers must get when their out by rival fans its no wonder they lose it sometimes

Yeah man, i imagine it's quite difficult to have a quiet night out in peace...

:neutral:

romelpotter
13-02-2004, 06:23 PM

i agree, but as its everton and young mr rooney i think its funny being a liverpool fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: ;) :dontevengothere: :nono:

Esox Lucius
13-02-2004, 06:38 PM
at least our players dont take bungs :lol:

Richierush
13-02-2004, 07:05 PM
well i think it is a woman just tryin to get money,if it was a man he wudnt bother cause he wud probably want rooney toplay for england :lol: :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==