PDA

View Full Version : Joe Cole to Liverpool

Richierush
19-07-2010, 07:58 PM
great signin for roy,thats what liverpool needed to do get rid of shite overseas players an bring in some homegrown/britsh talent

Spacehopper
19-07-2010, 09:11 PM
well chuffed with this signing!! something tells me had rafa still been here it would have been harry redknapp unveiling him.

lets hope roy sticks him in his best position behind torres and drops gerrard back where he belongs..in the centre

basslinejunkie
20-07-2010, 09:36 AM
great signing, i was shocked we got him to be honest. we now have a good english core with gerrard, cole, johnson, carragher.

Spacehopper
20-07-2010, 01:37 PM
just hope a left back and another striker are bought sooner rather that later...

so glad Insua was sold!!!

good to see Gerrard planning on staying too

BloodStar
20-07-2010, 02:18 PM
nice, but won't change they not gonna make it to top4. torres is way too far of his bests, indeed he had problematic season last year due to injuries etc. but on world cup it was like one legged torres. dont think he scores lot of goals this season. ;-]

Richierush
20-07-2010, 03:56 PM
not this season but maybe if roy gets his idea across it will be a building block for the next season,this is liverpools fresh start,if i was a liverpool fan i wouldnt expect to much this season but you never know you cant rule out anythin.
As an everton fan im not sure what to expect this season,had a strong finish with no major injuries end of last season,6th is maybe are best position to hope for,very strange because theres massive competition around the 4th an 5th spots this season

Spacehopper
20-07-2010, 07:14 PM
at the end of the day the team that finished 2nd two seasons ago is still that same team minus Xabi Alonso but now with more quality additions. We could easily have won the league had it not been for Benitez's cautious tactics against teams like Stoke, M'boro etc.

last season Benitez had no idea of how to change the team and style of play due to the fact of Alonso's departure....a sensible manager would have dropped Gerrard back into centre mid instead of having an in-experienced un prem proven Lucas playing a more defensive role when he is supposed to be an attacking midfielder. Its like he knew he had to change something but was either too scared or too stubborn to do it, whereas other managers ie. Fergie, Wenger would have been onto the problem like a shot.

I still cant get over the fact that Liverpool fans wanted another season out of Rafa. It beggars belief. After the style of football and the lack of passion that they showed last year, it just bemuses me. Lets see how Inter get on this year anyway.

Microdot
20-07-2010, 09:28 PM
this is liverpools fresh start

:D

Liverpool are shite.

They'll get 5th at best.

Spacehopper
20-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Rafa Benitez was shite

id be very surprised if we play as negatively as we did last season

Spacehopper
20-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Joe Cole and 6 million and Chelski get Yossi Benayoun = great bit of business

Microdot
20-07-2010, 10:39 PM
to be fair, I think Roy Hodgson is about to undo all the good work done by the fat spanish waiter.

SlavikSvensk
21-07-2010, 02:07 AM
minus xabi alonso is a big minus, and torres is currently gimpy.

markandrew
21-07-2010, 07:07 AM
nobodys expecting liverpool to do well this season so top 5 would be ok Roy Hodgson should give more to the demestic side this season instead of wanking off about europe hopefully anyway :smile:

Esox Lucius
21-07-2010, 09:36 AM
great singing for them, will still be shit though.

Richierush
21-07-2010, 10:35 AM
rafa wasnt a premiership manager its proven that he was really only good in europe

Esox Lucius
21-07-2010, 11:50 AM
you a closet red richie lad? :lol:

Spacehopper
21-07-2010, 01:33 PM

hes probably a proper football fan with a football brain who talks sense....unlike most man utd fans with their typical 'liverpool are shite' 'no chance of getting top 4' kind of comments...

Esox Lucius
21-07-2010, 02:15 PM
err im a blue actually soft lad, and im from merseyside not like you from lancashire, whats wrong with a lancashire team then? mind you i suppose there isnt many reds actually from merseyside.

Microdot
21-07-2010, 04:57 PM
hes probably a proper football fan with a football brain who talks sense....unlike most man utd fans with their typical 'liverpool are shite' 'no chance of getting top 4' kind of comments...

yes.
because if you think that the vermin are shite and won't make the top 4, you're obviously not a "proper football fan"...

bin dipping cunt.

Spacehopper
21-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Just rather have an explanation of why you think they are so shit thats all, instead of just pointless remarks. Just makes for a better argument.

No need for insults either.

Esox Lucius
22-07-2010, 08:50 AM
sheep shagger :lol:

basslinejunkie
22-07-2010, 09:35 AM
signed danny wilson also, never seen him play tho so aint a clue if hes any good.

Esox Lucius
22-07-2010, 12:02 PM
signed danny wilson also, never seen him play tho so aint a clue if hes any good.

he's a currant bun, dirty cunt, hope he breaks his leg.

Spacehopper
22-07-2010, 01:45 PM
sheep shagger :lol:

:laughing:

Spacehopper
22-07-2010, 01:45 PM
apparantly after Huntelaar as well.........swap deal for Babel

Esox Lucius
22-07-2010, 03:57 PM
wouldnt be a bad swap that

Spacehopper
22-07-2010, 06:15 PM
only a rumour but but yea he would be great back up for when torres gets injured as always

Richierush
27-07-2010, 12:42 AM

dont ****in swear lid :lol:

Microdot
28-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Just rather have an explanation of why you think they are so shit thats all, instead of just pointless remarks. Just makes for a better argument.

No need for insults either.

:laughing:

sorry mate
"Bin dipping cunt" is one of the terms of endearment I use for my scouse brethren.

Spacehopper
29-07-2010, 02:19 PM
nah no worries matey, i didnt take it personally :laughing: ....love the banter and missed it last season! hardly anyone was posting in the sports section, so hope more do this season

Esox Lucius
03-08-2010, 09:45 AM
i've just got the new united top, gonna wear it just to piss local kopites off, me mate john is a manc from merseyside and he loves the abuse so im gonna join him haha, got that and the new celtic top, im a blue but everton tops are shit at the moment, and all us blues are closet mancs anyway. mutual hate of the bin dippin kopite aids victims.

Microdot
03-08-2010, 05:08 PM
everton tops are shit at the moment, and all us blues are closet mancs anyway. mutual hate of the bin dippin kopite aids victims.

word, what the fcuk is it with the pink away strip and those daft white Vs on the home shirt?

Utd's new strip is pretty good tbh, as have been the last 3 or 4.

Richierush
06-08-2010, 12:47 AM
word, what the fcuk is it with the pink away strip and those daft white Vs on the home shirt?

Utd's new strip is pretty good tbh, as have been the last 3 or 4.

pink tops are for cancer dont no wether all money goes to charity but some does,an the v has gone now on the home shirt,its just all blue,but that was to do with a past retro everton top,the new home one is plain an aload of wank

Microdot
06-08-2010, 04:39 PM
pink tops are for cancer dont no wether all money goes to charity but some does,an the v has gone now on the home shirt,its just all blue,but that was to do with a past retro everton top,the new home one is plain an aload of wank

looks ok to me, defo better than last seasons.

http://www.evertonfc.com/assets/_files/images/jun_10/efc__1277908578_Cahill_kit.jpg

Richierush
06-08-2010, 04:52 PM
:wank: everton trainin tops have looked like that for ages so when you get the trainin top for the first team kit it doesnt make you wanna buy it at least last seasons had abit of character.it doesnt bother me anyway i refuse to buy any football tops nowadays as football is one big rip off now

Richierush
06-08-2010, 04:56 PM
an i hate Le Coq Sportif as a sponsor/kit maker :laughing2: we've been a laughin stock for many years with kit sponsors danka to name but a phew

Microdot
06-08-2010, 06:48 PM
it doesnt bother me anyway i refuse to buy any football tops nowadays as football is one big rip off now

word.
I wear football related clothing but I don't wear replikits.
I refuse to pay for the privilege of advertising AIG, Sony, AON etc

Esox Lucius
06-08-2010, 08:27 PM
my mate works for the boss of jjb so i got a decent discount like, i buy hurling and gaa tops from ireland, been collecting kits from round the world for a while, wear em the gym gym mainly or the pub

Esox Lucius
06-08-2010, 08:28 PM
word.
I wear football related clothing but I don't wear replikits.
I refuse to pay for the privilege of advertising AIG, Sony, AON etc

yeah ive got loads of celtic t shirts for daily wearing and that, sound when you see a hun stare at you.

Esox Lucius
06-08-2010, 08:29 PM
lad on kitbag u can get em without the sponsor

Richierush
06-08-2010, 10:28 PM
lad on kitbag u can get em without the sponsor

then the top just looks bare an fake :laughing2:

278d7e64a374de26f==