PDA

View Full Version : RMHS 1?

benji303
06-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Godstopper originally released on ROUTE 8

****in Avin It Ere originally released on ROUTE 20 as Lochi vs. Dirtball - ****in' Avin' It 'Ere

Pressed at MPO. There is a pressing fault on the A side causing it to skip just after the first break.

was just about to order this as its the only rmhs i havent brought yet, but just seen this on discogs dosent any one elses copy jump like it quotes on discogs?

DarkYoung
06-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Godstopper originally released on ROUTE 8

****in Avin It Ere originally released on ROUTE 20 as Lochi vs. Dirtball - ****in' Avin' It 'Ere

Pressed at MPO. There is a pressing fault on the A side causing it to skip just after the first break.

was just about to order this as its the only rmhs i havent brought yet, but just seen this on discogs dosent any one elses copy jump like it quotes on discogs?
yeah i have that problem. glad you clairfied that, i just thought it was the tune or something.
happens pretty early on i seem to remember.
its pretty irritating when i think of money it costs to buy tunes these days.

benji303
07-08-2010, 09:05 AM
what a shame ive already got ****ing avint it ere on the orignal 12" i was just gonna buy it for the godstopper tune, how bad is the jump does it jump straight out the groove or is it just a small jump?

DarkYoung
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
what a shame ive already got ****ing avint it ere on the orignal 12" i was just gonna buy it for the godstopper tune, how bad is the jump does it jump straight out the groove or is it just a small jump?
straight out of the tune. its a horrendous jump. ruins it.

benji303
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
bollox thats a real shame dont these things get tested when the test press are ready before the main press, the quality of vinyl these days aint half as good as it used to be...

benji303
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
boooooooooo i demand they do a re-run and make sure they aint a jump this time!!!

DarkYoung
07-08-2010, 03:22 PM
bollox thats a real shame dont these things get tested when the test press are ready before the main press, the quality of vinyl these days aint half as good as it used to be...

i know it degrades too quickly.

poor pressings.

benji303
07-08-2010, 03:50 PM
yep some of the newer vinyl i order from kinetec and juno etc the quality of the vinyl is that bad some times buy the time they have arrived in the post the record is warped to **** some times near enough un-playable... :(

Electrictribe
08-08-2010, 05:05 AM
pick up the original of godstopper the bside is a wicked tune too.

DarkYoung
08-08-2010, 09:05 AM
yep some of the newer vinyl i order from kinetec and juno etc the quality of the vinyl is that bad some times buy the time they have arrived in the post the record is warped to **** some times near enough un-playable... :(
yeah i know. its best to order just one tune at a time.

anymore and you risk them being warped.

benji303
08-08-2010, 11:32 AM
pick up the original of godstopper the bside is a wicked tune too.

got the other side of godstopper on a later rmhs repress schizophonic is it?

APC
08-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah my copy is ****ed too. I sent one back, got it replaced, same problem. Got a refund on tune but was told to keep it as far as I remember.

Completely unmixable with the skip.

acidpisar
11-08-2010, 08:03 AM
I sold few of it and there was no problem with skipping.

I remember they pressed extra copies when first bunch of records were sold and there was problem with quality.
SUF distro stopped selling bad copies and replaced them...so looks like some shops sold badly pressing. It shouldn't happened...

Ewen
31-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah, my copy's fine - no skips at all:rubiggrin:

278d7e64a374de26f==