PDA

View Full Version : Premeirship Eve!

Richierush
13-08-2010, 02:00 PM
just 1 more sleep till the best league in the world starts,so whats your predictions,whos finishin in the top 4 to 6,whos gettin relagated.definatly the most unpredictable season to date with so many teams closin the gap on the top 4... :rueek:

Spacehopper
14-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Blackpool to win the league :laughing:

what a start!! 4-0... Arsenal away next might be a bit tricky tho!!

Never thought i'd see Blackpool top the Prem in my lifetime....cant wait for MOTD

Think it'll be the usual top 4 to be honest. Just dont see City breaking into it. Just too may big name players to try and keep happy. Plus i reckon the players wont be able to handle the pressure of their inflated price tags and being expected to win every single game....im hoping they crumble anyway...

Spurs have a good chance I suppose...they deserved to beat City. Good job they had Joe Hart in net

Burningherb
14-08-2010, 10:50 PM
just 1 more sleep till the best league in the world starts,so whats your predictions,whos finishin in the top 4 to 6,whos gettin relagated.definatly the most unpredictable season to date with so many teams closin the gap on the top 4... :rueek:

I thought the Spanish didn't start till next week, oh you mean the over rated prem lol

Esox Lucius
15-08-2010, 06:54 AM
close one for the bhoys yesterday, everton got beat, 50/50 weekend for me.

Burningherb
15-08-2010, 11:34 AM
close one for the bhoys yesterday, everton got beat, 50/50 weekend for me.

think paddy will get a lot more goals through out the season (more than aiden did in a season)

Richierush
15-08-2010, 04:13 PM
I thought the Spanish didn't start till next week, oh you mean the over rated prem lol

over rated? considerin there have been an english prem team reachin at least the semi finals of the champs league the last phew years its showin its probably the best,i forget about how bad the other leagues are until u see the divin bastards at the world cup,even tho its gettin less like a typical physical english league every season its still the most physical out of the top leagues in each country

djfase
15-08-2010, 04:47 PM
May not be the best technically, but in terms of excitement/actions/goals, its the best in the world.

Burningherb
15-08-2010, 04:55 PM
over rated? considerin there have been an english prem team reachin at least the semi finals of the champs league the last phew years its showin its probably the best,i forget about how bad the other leagues are until u see the divin bastards at the world cup,even tho its gettin less like a typical physical english league every season its still the most physical out of the top leagues in each country

The Scottish league is far more physical than the English or any other European league (even tho the Scottish is a pish league lol) the lyks of arteta couldn't handle it up here and the lyks of gattuso (the pit bull of the Italian team and very physical player) was used to playing lyk that for the manky bastards when he was young. The prem has the most revenue but thats about it, it aint the best cos of that, IMO the Spanish is the best, better teams through out the whole league, far better players and more enjoyable to watch

When will the first English manager win the prem? Roy this season?

Richierush
15-08-2010, 05:41 PM
the scottish league :laughing2: its sunday league standard lol theres definatly world class players in the spanish leagues like every other top league bar the scottish one :laughing2: but ya cant say they have more better players especially since chelsea an man city r buyin them all :icon_lol:

Burningherb
15-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Never said the Scottish league is any gd, in fact i said it was pish, Chelsea and man city buying all the players from Spain???, i may be behind on the transfers so please fill me in with these players or are you on about Yaya Toure, David Silva??

Richierush
15-08-2010, 08:38 PM
all the players from spain when did i say that? i said there buyin top players i didnt say where from..

Microdot
16-08-2010, 11:02 PM
shit. I feel so much better now.
win, lose or draw, no world cup can ever match the rush of an English Premier League game..

278d7e64a374de26f==