PDA

View Full Version : Recording DVD audio

ritaheed
14-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Ive got wavelab 6 but im unable to select the right inputs from the prefferences menu to route the dvd into wavelab - any help?

How you's boys do it? Any one got a simple easy way to do this?

BloodStar
17-08-2010, 09:45 AM
why dont you do thatt offline with simply extracting whole audio file in sony vegas, nuendo or such?

rhythmtech
17-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Ive got wavelab 6 but im unable to select the right inputs from the prefferences menu to route the dvd into wavelab - any help?

How you's boys do it? Any one got a simple easy way to do this?

as bloodstar said, either extract the audio or record from an external dvd player. all you need to do is import the time selection as a movie file into your sequencer and it will prompt you to import the audio aswell. click yes and you get your audio on a seperate track.

i remember wavelab being able to record soundcard output but dont remember how (not used wavelab in years.

BloodStar
17-08-2010, 02:02 PM
i remember wavelab being able to record soundcard output but dont remember how (not used wavelab in years.

i guess this could be done, but only with rerouting the output to some input on soundcard internal mixer. indeed just in case his soundcard internal mixer allows this. i might be wrong indeed :]

rhythmtech
17-08-2010, 02:20 PM
i guess this could be done, but only with rerouting the output to some input on soundcard internal mixer. indeed just in case his soundcard internal mixer allows this. i might be wrong indeed :]

theres actually a setting in wavelab "record soundcard output". no need to do any routing at all, it will record from any output. i used to record from youtube this way, i just cant remember where it is!

BloodStar
17-08-2010, 03:55 PM
^^ nice. you learn something new, everyday. :D

ritaheed
17-08-2010, 08:49 PM
thanks boys, on it now :)

278d7e64a374de26f==