PDA

View Full Version : new producer on the scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

josh inc
17-08-2010, 03:27 AM
The Beat Junkie - Tracks - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/the-beat-junkie)

morbid
17-08-2010, 07:07 AM
To be fair mate Im not even going to listen to your tracks

You can do much better than signing up to random forums and posting your soundcloud

Music promotion in 2010 requires a little more tact and effort than that

You might be the best producer the world has ever seen but Ill never know now

Poor effort TBH

josh inc
17-08-2010, 10:38 AM
To be fair mate Im not even going to listen to your tracks

You can do much better than signing up to random forums and posting your soundcloud

Music promotion in 2010 requires a little more tact and effort than that

You might be the best producer the world has ever seen but Ill never know now

Poor effort TBH

your abit of a demmick you aren't you mate?

morbid
17-08-2010, 11:26 AM
I dont know what that means

Im not trying to come across as a twat (although probably do)

I just think its better if you introduce yourself properly to other members of the forum, post a bit about yourself, your interests / influences then some links to your stuff, what style / genre you produce etc - makes more people want to show an interest

I dont know anything about you which is why I made the comments I did - I wont click a link without a bit of background or unless I know the person posting it, thats all

Again, no disrespect to you

rhythmtech
17-08-2010, 12:27 PM
^^

what he said.

basically the amount of "new producers" that come in and post tracks and then dissapear is ridiculas. and most of us havent got the time to waste giving advice if the OP is never seen again.

so a small introduction as to who you are and what you're about will get you listens a lot quicker.

i see you've done some tracks with alan, maybe mention that as alan is a long time poster on this board and people will probably pay a little more attention to you because of that.

good luck :rusmile:

josh inc
17-08-2010, 12:56 PM
ok, i see what you guys are saying.

anyways my names josh inc aka beat junkie, i make techno and acid tech. i live in rhyl, north wales.

my influences are dave the drummer, chris liberator, a.p, sterling moss, rowland the bastard, ddr, guy mcaffer, alex calver.

been makin tunes for awhile but started takin it more seriously in the last year or so and learnt lots after making a few tunes with alan over the last few months.

also had a release on hydraulix 40b with al and a few more to come in the future i hope.

thanks for your time.

teknorich
17-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I think that problem is the sheer volume of new producers aroud these days. If you look on soundcloud, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of new producers on the scene...

Give us an intro mate, tell us who you are and what kind of sound you make. What are your influences? Is it banging/acid/minimal etc?

I had some dude who I don't even know send me a link to his mix on soundcloud, with no comment or introduction - literally just a link. I've not bothered to listen to it yet. If he can't even be assed to say "Hi, thought you might like this, is my new hard techno mix" or something, then why should I bother taking the time to listen? I'll probably get roud to it eventually, just out of curioisity, but I don't have any particular desire or interest in it, and have already been somewhat put off the guy by his attitude. It's just really the wrong way to go about it - firing a link at me with not even a short comment or greeting!

*Edit - just seen your post above. Nice one :-) I'll have a listen when I get in tonight mate and leave some feedback on here for you.

basslinejunkie
17-08-2010, 01:34 PM
to be fair i dont care who he is,wheres hes from,if he owns a pair of dave the drummer underpants etc etc....

the thing that counts are if his tunes are any good or not, afterall it is a music forum....

cant understand why you all want this info, when it doesnt matter atall.the music is all that counts.

rhythmtech
17-08-2010, 01:45 PM
to be fair i dont care who he is,wheres hes from,if he owns a pair of dave the drummer underpants etc etc....

the thing that counts are if his tunes are any good or not, afterall it is a music forum....

cant understand why you all want this info, when it doesnt matter atall.the music is all that counts.

its nothing to do with wanting info.. i couldnt give a crap who he is either. just suggesting it to him to get some conversation going, engage with people. thats the way to get feedback :rusmile:

DarkYoung
17-08-2010, 02:36 PM
ok, i see what you guys are saying.

anyways my names josh inc aka beat junkie, i make techno and acid tech. i live in rhyl, north wales.

my influences are dave the drummer, chris liberator, a.p, sterling moss, rowland the bastard, ddr, guy mcaffer, alex calver.

been makin tunes for awhile but started takin it more seriously in the last year or so and learnt lots after making a few tunes with alan over the last few months.

also had a release on hydraulix 40b with al and a few more to come in the future i hope.

thanks for your time.

yo dude, i liked your release on hydro 41.

take no notice of those guys giving you a hard time!

teknorich
17-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Just took a listen to your tracks mate, and am well impressed. Your acid basslines are crazy, really well put together and pumping. I prefer "What are you doing" out of the two tracks, but they are both high quality.

Definitely sound good with the volume high and the bass turned up ;-)

josh inc
18-08-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks for the comments lads!!! and thanks for listenin'!!!!!

check out my mates new soundcloud aswell - Bonz (http://soundcloud.com/bonz-303)

he makes some mad techno!!!!!

DarkYoung
18-08-2010, 09:39 PM
thanks for the comments lads!!! and thanks for listenin'!!!!!

check out my mates new soundcloud aswell - Bonz (http://soundcloud.com/bonz-303)

he makes some mad techno!!!!!

must be something in the water up in north wales!

place to be for techno.

278d7e64a374de26f==