PDA

View Full Version : BRING THE NOISE - R.I.P. Sept. 5

Adrenalin
23-08-2010, 05:29 PM
After 5 ½ years of broadcasting the best in underground techno every Sunday on one of the worlds biggest internet radio stations, Techno.fm, BRING THE NOISE will be coming to an end on Sept. 5, 2010.

Next Sunday August 29 will be the last residents week with Fil Devious, who has been a resident on BTN for 3 ½ yrs and Jenny Wren, who has been a resident for over 2 yrs. Then on Sept. 5 the last show will feature an exclusive DJ set from David Cepo (Croatia) and an exclusive live set from the UK’s hottest rising star, DISTEK!

It’s been an amazing 5 ½ years and I have to thank everyone who submitted mixes, helped with graphics, supported, etc. A huge thank you goes out to Deric @ Techno.fm for believing in me and Route 66 Promotions and for supporting all that we did for all these years. I’ve heard a lot of GREAT music and made some lifelong friends over the years, so thank you all for the amazing support over the last 5+ years. It’s time to move on to something new, something different. Much love & respect to everyone who has been a part of BRING THE NOISE, especially Brad Lee for the amazing show intro, Aaron Liberator & the London scene for intense support, my friends for putting up with my shit and my amazing wife for always being there to help make it all work and support.

DannyBlack
23-08-2010, 06:45 PM
This is very sad news indeed. All good things and all that. Best of luck in the future mate, whatever you decide to do. Thanks for the shows.

Igneous
25-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey Chris,

Sad to hear your show is finishing, it been a great show over the years. All the best for the future.

fils_here
25-08-2010, 07:21 PM
chris it's been great being a resident & part of the team, much love & respect dude, check your e mails haha :rubiggrin:

davethedrummer
25-08-2010, 10:10 PM
well done chris , good job mate, time to move on eh ?
best of luck.
H

278d7e64a374de26f==