PDA

View Full Version : Graham Walsh - Organised Randomness

Grampers
04-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Hey lads.

I made this one a while ago! I went back to it and changed loads around!
And that I learnd more in production I felt I had to finish it!

All comments welcome :)

Graham-Walsh - Graham Walsh - Organised Randomness (Original Mix)(premaster) - SoundCloud (http://soundcloud.com/graham_walsh/graham-walsh-organised-randomness-original-mix-premaster)

Grampers
05-09-2010, 02:25 AM
I just got this signed to Assimilation Recordings :)

There will be a remix from Decibel Flekx (http://www.facebook.com/JasonAMelendez) to follow!

Happy days indeed :)

vinvanman
05-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Great man, your really doing well man. fair play to yea

curly
05-09-2010, 12:17 PM
nice one on the signings, your making some quality tuneage.

teknorich
05-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I like the way you stay around the 135-140BPM mark, so pretty hard, but keep a smooth, well produced, bassy sound to it. I could imagine this tune on Naked Lunch Records tbh, so maybe worth sending them a demo of another track at some point in the future, see what they think of it.

Grampers
05-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Great man, your really doing well man. fair play to yea
Thanks man :) I put in alot of effort and it's nice to see it paying off :)

nice one on the signings, your making some quality tuneage.
Cheers man :)

I like the way you stay around the 135-140BPM mark, so pretty hard, but keep a smooth, well produced, bassy sound to it. I could imagine this tune on Naked Lunch Records tbh, so maybe worth sending them a demo of another track at some point in the future, see what they think of it.

Sound! Yeah Im trying to delovep my sound trough my hard subby kicks but also keeping it dark and energetic! Like having something glitchy or and nice rythem after the break is a must for me! When im making my tunes I just think of myself on the dancefloor giving it socks lol

Ive nearly all my tunes signed atm so I need to make more but I will defo be sending some to naked lunch! and Gobsmacked :)

Do you have msn? Mines grampers-07@hotmail.com add me and ill send you some stuff over :)

teknorich
05-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Am hardly ever on msn but I'll add you mate, cheers!

Grampers
05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Am hardly ever on msn but I'll add you mate, cheers!

Cool man :)

278d7e64a374de26f==