PDA

View Full Version : leeds united

davemoore
15-02-2004, 06:10 PM
do u think leeds united football team will cbe no longer a team or a club if they go down :nono: :lol:

dan the acid man
15-02-2004, 08:04 PM
they should survive no matter what, what happened with my club sheffield wednesday is they struck a deal with the bank, this luckily is seeing us through our bad situation

Esox Lucius
15-02-2004, 10:42 PM
I am buying 90% of the shares in leeds united, just got to wait until I get change of this tenner :lol:

Col
16-02-2004, 11:05 PM
I am buying 90% of the shares in leeds united, just got to wait until I get change of this tenner :lol:

:lol: :nono:

we have a group of african business men willing to pay the £60 million required to buy the club, plus they have also said they are willing to invest £30 million into purchasing of new players, but birch aint willing to accept the offer as they isnt a briton among the group. wanker.

Esox Lucius
17-02-2004, 08:56 AM
who gives a shit if they are from mars? :shock: they cant be fussy at the moment.

dan the acid man
17-02-2004, 09:48 AM
these arent the same african business men that send you e-mails wanting you to look after money for them so long as you give them your bank details :lol:

Hakka.
17-02-2004, 10:08 AM
these arent the same african business men that send you e-mails wanting you to look after money for them so long as you give them your bank details :lol:

haha... probably!

"The son of the late dead Mugabe has £100 million he would love to put in your back garden, 6 meters underground, for two weeks. In order for us to process this, please allow us full access to your bank account and deeds to your house. As compensation, we will give 25% (honest ;) ) to you."

Poor old Leeds must be getting despearet if they are gonna fall for this.

Col
17-02-2004, 12:26 PM
who gives a shit if they are from mars? :shock: they cant be fussy at the moment.

exactly.

academy boi
17-02-2004, 10:33 PM
they will go down without question but hopefully they will survive apparently they are in the middle of striking a deal with the supporters

zigojacko
20-02-2004, 03:30 AM
it will be a shame to see such a big club such as Leeds get relegated from the top flight but i feel they will be kept as a team/club, there will always be someone that can financially help/buy them out.

they have a massive following so i cant see them staying in division one for long... but having said that - i would have thought the same about manchester city and sheffield wednesday... although manchester city did eventually climb there way back - lol

278d7e64a374de26f==