PDA

View Full Version : stupid question time!

Minghead
14-09-2010, 05:25 PM
afternoon team!

ive just joined, and was wondering why im having difficulty posting up some of our events, each time i try i get an error msg stating "invalid link, contact the site admin" so i have done, and im still at square one.

you proberbly all getthis alot so sorry if theres a sticky anywhere and im being blind or just generally being a donky!

big love!

SlavikSvensk
14-09-2010, 06:05 PM
it's probably the spam filter thinking someone who posts straight to events is a spammer (we get lots of spam). try making a few posts in one of the discussion pages first, then the problem should sort itself out.

if not, post again on this thread and someone with technical expertise will look into it.

Minghead
16-09-2010, 01:21 PM
it's probably the spam filter thinking someone who posts straight to events is a spammer (we get lots of spam). try making a few posts in one of the discussion pages first, then the problem should sort itself out.

if not, post again on this thread and someone with technical expertise will look into it.

cheers mate thank you, i can imagine you do get spammed hard! ill keep posting then, its a shame because the 1st of our nights is this saturday! ribbz & mach one free party in bristol! doh!

SlavikSvensk
16-09-2010, 05:15 PM
just reply to a couple of the threads in the main page, then logout, log back in and try to post your event. should work.

278d7e64a374de26f==