PDA

View Full Version : No sleep til brixton 4! Sat 18th sep@jamm! Dave the drummer,chris liberator&more

Jackblack
15-09-2010, 12:17 PM
NO SLEEP TIL BRIXTON 4

Saturday 18th September 2010

HEART PUMPING-BRAIN MELTING-LIMB THRASHING-EAR POPPING-BASS ROCKIN-DIRTY MOSHIN-HOT FIZZIN-S**T KICKING-DIRTY F****ING ACID TECHNO
Those acid techno renegades at the legendary “‘av in it” record label Stay Up Forever, are at it again with "No Sleep To Brixton 4", back once again at the friendly underground club Jamm in Brixton, South London. The last “No Sleep To Brixton” in January 2010 at Jamm was rammed and one hell of a rocking party, so expect even more mayhem this time with more exclusive live sets and the original acid techno masters behind the decks.

In the main room D.A.V.E. The Drummer will be showcasing a new acid techno live set as Secret Hero playing classics including Secret Hero tracks.

Chris Liberator and Sterling Moss will be showcasing a “new style” live set with exclusive tracks.

Another exclusive set comes from Ant and DDR as Cog Beans And The Machines featuring their live vs decks collaboration.

Stay Up Forever’s Sarah FAB will be flying in from Las Vegas for a dj set, Julian Liberator will be rocking all things techno, Aaron Liberator and Rackitt will be cranking up the acid on vinyl and to start things off we have birthday boy DJ Birinight from E1S.

In the front bar a special freestyle set from Guy McAffer a.k.a. The Geezer, drum and bass from Trashman and Tiddles on the reggae tip

Line up:

Acid Techno Room
Aaron Liberator
Secret Hero live (D.A.V.E. The Drummer)
Rackitt
Chris Liberator and Sterling Moss live
Julian Liberator
Cogs Beans And The Machines (Ant & DDR)
Sarah FAB
Birinight

Different Beats Front Room
Guy McAffer
Trashman
Tiddles
+Special Guest TBC

At The Jamm 261 Brixton Rd SW9 6LH5 minutes walk from Brixton Tube, Buses 133, 333, 59, 159

Advance tickets £7.00 + booking fee from www.london909.com

£10 on the door all night 10 pm to 6am

Party Info: aaron@sufcollective.co.uk 0208 533 1777

Special No Sleep To Brixton 4 after party at Club 414, 414 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton (Just round the corner from Jamm) starting at 6am featuring Chris Liberator, D.A.V.E. The Drummer, Sterling Moss, Aaron Liberator, Rackitt and guests

the A'tchet
17-09-2010, 04:24 PM
well im gonna be there,is there any body off here going????????? :rubiggrin:

the A'tchet
19-09-2010, 04:39 PM
monumental party guys,best nite ive had out ever,had such a wicked time and didnt want to leave.danced my socks and shoes off and wasnt coming off the dance floor.massive respect to u all,u certainly know how to ave it,more nights like this is a must.its great to see the djs playing with such a passion,i can thrive off that alone aqnd everyone in there was bang on it and having it.thanks for the best party of my life :rubiggrin:

xes
19-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Gutted I missed this, I was far too knackered to venture out to Londinium. I hope some of the sets make it onto the internet. I wanna know what chirs Liberator and Sterling Moss' new style sounds like!

278d7e64a374de26f==