19-09-2010, 06:54 AM
agreed, alright michelle, hows things?

Numeric
20-09-2010, 09:01 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/berbatov595ap.jpg

Spacehopper
20-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Berbatov was different class....no doubt

Think united deserved to win although i think Liverpool improved second half and were the better team for large portions of it...

Just a shame that cheating diving little girl scumbag Nani gets to be on the winning side...and ferguson's now comin out sayin Torres tried to get O'Shea sent off....does he not see Nani trying to get Konchesky sent off by going down clutching his face??? Tosser. And O'Shea should have been sent off but Webb wouldnt dare do something that takes a bit of balls at OT

Microdot
20-09-2010, 05:55 PM
Berbatov was different class....no doubt

Think united deserved to win although i think Liverpool improved second half and were the better team for large portions of it...

Just a shame that cheating diving little girl scumbag Nani gets to be on the winning side...and ferguson's now comin out sayin Torres tried to get O'Shea sent off....does he not see Nani trying to get Konchesky sent off by going down clutching his face??? Tosser. And O'Shea should have been sent off but Webb wouldnt dare do something that takes a bit of balls at OT

O'Shea should have got a yellow, which he did, as the rule states that a red should only be shown if the offender is denying a "clear goal scoring opportunity".

There is no mention of "last man" in th erules.

As for Liverpool being the better team "for large protions of it".
If you really believe that, I think you should watch the game again.

United gave The Skause a lesson in football.

DarkYoung
20-09-2010, 05:59 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/berbatov595ap.jpg

good lad

Spacehopper
20-09-2010, 08:27 PM
O'Shea should have got a yellow, which he did, as the rule states that a red should only be shown if the offender is denying a "clear goal scoring opportunity".

There is no mention of "last man" in th erules.

As for Liverpool being the better team "for large protions of it".
If you really believe that, I think you should watch the game again.

United gave The Skause a lesson in football.

I said they played better for large portions of the second half....which they did. I truly believe united were there for the taking after Liverpool equalized because they were being pretty sloppy. United dominated the first half, and should have been leading by more than 1-0

Spacehopper
20-09-2010, 08:30 PM
and had O'Shea not brought Torres down, he was in on goal, one on one and that would have been a goal scoring opportunity

Esox Lucius
21-09-2010, 06:50 AM
good lad

good catholic lad

C.O.Prodigy
21-09-2010, 08:35 AM
If O'shea gets a red, Gerrard misses the freekick and it stays 2-1 to UTD. Manchester were the better side on the day.

Microdot
21-09-2010, 04:55 PM
and had O'Shea not brought Torres down, he was in on goal, one on one and that would have been a goal scoring opportunity

Only if he got to the ball, which the ref had no way of knowing. Which is why he correctly gave O'Shea a yellow.

Judging by the way he hit the deck so easily, Torres himself obviously didn't think he would get to the ball (Unless he was just trying to get a fellow professional sent off of course).

DarkYoung
21-09-2010, 07:19 PM
good catholic lad
:rucool:

you know i am christened Roman Catholic aswell dude?

in the eyes of the church that means a lot.

dan the acid man
21-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Deserved to win the other day, Liverpool look poor this season.

Can't see Man Utd winning much this season though.

Esox Lucius
22-09-2010, 06:11 AM
:rucool:

you know i am christened Roman Catholic aswell dude?

in the eyes of the church that means a lot.

well with a surname like yours i would be shocked that you were not christened RC, in the eyes of the church you are a catholic and always will be.

Numeric
22-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Can't see Man Utd winning much this season though.

i can't agree

united are actually playing reasonably well at the moment (in the league), one or two defensive lapses have cost the team dear, but in terms of attacking play we're looking better than we have in a good while

i'm confident :yup:

Esox Lucius
22-09-2010, 05:31 PM
im confident utd will win the league.

Burningherb
22-09-2010, 11:26 PM
as much as it pains me to say it i think Chelsea will win the league

dan the acid man
24-09-2010, 01:34 PM
i can't agree

united are actually playing reasonably well at the moment (in the league), one or two defensive lapses have cost the team dear, but in terms of attacking play we're looking better than we have in a good while

i'm confident :yup:

Yeah attacking wise you're always good. It's just defenisvely this season you look really bad at times.

I hope you win it as i'm not a fan of Chelsea and would rather a northern team win it.

But I just can't see anything but a Chelsea win again this year.

Esox Lucius
24-09-2010, 03:03 PM
reckon fergie will be goin all out for the league this season like, what he wants most. still confident for them, early days.

Numeric
26-09-2010, 07:51 AM
good day for united yesterday :rusmile:

fair do's to west brom for beating arsenal at the emirates, amazing result for them, i'm also glad that chelsea dropped points, despite city getting the win

if united can beat bolton today then it's game on

djfase
26-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Chelsea had their first test of the season and lost, which i kind of expected as they have had it too easy, However they will turn arsenal over next week like they always do.

How arsenal lost at home to west brom i never know, they miss fabregas big time.

Burningherb
26-09-2010, 07:44 PM
they blew their chance today

Numeric
27-09-2010, 08:22 AM
disappointing result against bolton, evans was at fault for the first goal, again

o'shea simply isn't good enough, i'd rather have nev, wes or raphael at right back

basslinejunkie
27-09-2010, 09:49 AM
i think chelsea and shitty will be 1 and 2 this year.united 3rd.

Microdot
01-10-2010, 06:32 PM
i think chelsea and shitty will be 1 and 2 this year.united 3rd.

Pretty obvious you're just trying to get a rise out of all the Utd fans tbh mate.

No-one in their right mind would believe that City will finish above Utd this season.

I'd give them a 50/50 chance of finishing above Arsenal, but that's as good as they'll do.

DarkYoung
01-10-2010, 07:21 PM
disappointing result against bolton, evans was at fault for the first goal, again

o'shea simply isn't good enough, i'd rather have nev, wes or raphael at right back

i think evans needs to go.

put smalling in?

Microdot
02-10-2010, 01:09 AM
i think evans needs to go.

put smalling in?

Maybe Smalling.

Wes Brown would definitely be a better bet than Evans.

Evans has been abysmal so far this season.

Burningherb
02-10-2010, 02:11 AM
shouldn't have been so quick to push pique out the door

he didn't even want to go back to Barcelona

Microdot
03-10-2010, 12:30 PM
shouldn't have been so quick to push pique out the door

true

Numeric
04-10-2010, 09:26 AM

he did want to go back actually

Will
21-10-2010, 04:58 PM
I can the top 4 being

1 Chelsea
2 City
3 Arsenal
4 United

United could even finish outside the top 4 if Spurs do well.

Esox Lucius
21-10-2010, 06:11 PM
hate to say it it but i think will is right and it aint often i will agree with a gooner, cant see united winning the league this season, its early days though, i think 3rd place will be between united and arse-anal, no way will they finish out the top 4. the yids wont make 4th place.

Numeric
22-10-2010, 10:36 AM
I can the top 4 being

1 Chelsea
2 City
3 Arsenal
4 United

United could even finish outside the top 4 if Spurs do well.

united may not win the league but there's no way arsenal or city will finish above them

arsenal inparticular, who have no decent centre forward as van persie is never fit

Burningherb
22-10-2010, 01:23 PM
1.Chelsea
2.Man City
3.Man Utd
4.Spurs or Arsenal

That's what i think lol

C.O.Prodigy
22-10-2010, 04:28 PM
1.Chelsea
2.Man Utd
3.Arsenal
4.Man City

Will
23-10-2010, 05:03 PM
united may not win the league but there's no way arsenal or city will finish above them

arsenal inparticular, who have no decent centre forward as van persie is never fit

Chamakh's a quality player, I'm sure he'll be scoring 30 goals or more in a couple of seasons, he helps Arsenal's style of play and scores a few goals as it is, even though it's early days.

My hope for this season is that we finish above Man U, league-wise, I think City are the only team that can challenge Chelsea. City are only going to get stronger as the new signings gel and with potentially more big signings in January.

Numeric
26-10-2010, 12:08 PM
i'm not convinced by city, if they manage to beat united next week, then that will be a clear sign that they've become a threat

arsenal played well on sunday and it was a good win at wastelands, the arsenal fans singing 'thursday night, channel 5' was class :laughing2:

Esox Lucius
26-10-2010, 01:41 PM
'thursday night, channel 5' was class :laughing2:

was class aye :rubiggrin: got some good chants the arse, love some of their shocking yids chants :rueek::rubiggrin:

Numeric
26-10-2010, 03:43 PM
:laughing2: i haven't heard any of the shocking ones

Esox Lucius
26-10-2010, 06:09 PM
they include having foreskins and using gas, thats all im saying :rubiggrin:

Numeric
27-10-2010, 10:47 AM
oh those ones, say no more

good game last night at old trafford, hernandez is looking class :rusmile:

i'm so glad that bebe scored too, even though it was deflected

BloodStar
27-10-2010, 12:59 PM
javier is geting to good form at the right time. that's great as united definitely need to score more goals to do comfrotable wins as chelsea is 5pts ahead already which might lead into missing points in the end of season..
even though, chelsea ussually starts strungling areound xmas time, so i guess it might be same this year.
also, no chance for city or arsenal ending above united. arsenal is still not mentally strong stay consistent whole season. city is rubbish and spurs might do even better than both of them. my bet:
1. united
2.chelsea
3.totenham

Will
27-10-2010, 06:34 PM
There's more chance of Arsenal/City finishing above United than United finishing above Chelsea, and as for 'no chance', that's how much hope Tottenham have of finishing above Arsenal and City.

278d7e64a374de26f==