PDA

View Full Version : gunjack

gunjack
24-09-2010, 02:58 PM
hey guys i know i am not the most popular on the forum and that we have all had words etc, but i am very sick these days. spent about a month in hospital and now bed ridden at home... i have diverticula disease with a ruptured intestine. if i don't get a gastric surgery in the next few months i will most likely die. i have lost about 35 pounds and am unable to be up and around for more than a few hours. i can not eat. only liquids.

i am not writing for sympathy or drama, i honestly hate telling ppl about this but i have no choice now.

the f4cking surgery i need is expensive and public hospitals here are a nightmare...

so i am looking for remix work or track comissions.... anybody who wants a gunjack tune, in any style, hard as nails, mnml and moody, dubstep, drum and bass, techno soul... or remixes etc. do get at me because i have only a few months to make enough $$$ otherwise i have to go to a public ER where ppl routinely get butchered. ****ing capitalist medical system in the americas is not like in EU....

anyway sorry to hit up the board with spam or whatever but i don't want to die just yet... my daughter turns 3 today and i want to see her turn 4 and then 5 etc.... so yea i am swallowing my pride and asking for work in public... so, i will now **** back off of the board and leave you in peace, but do think of me when planning your next releases plz.

anyway gigs wont help because my illness prevents me from flying, but any production work is well appreciated... even WAV mastering...

thanks for your time guys and wish me luck.

hit me up at -

deafmosaic(at)gmail(dot)com

anyway sorry for being such a bastard in the past, its just my way you know?

p'z

brian

xes
24-09-2010, 03:07 PM
F*ck dude, that's some heavy real life shit you've got yourself there. I'm sorry, I can't offer you any work as I'm not in a position to do so. just wanted to wish you well. I hope everything all falls into place, so you can get the op as soon as you can.

Don't worry about being a bastard sometimes, we all are. (but it is good to see ourselves as such sometimes, and try to act on it) You need to forgive everyone who has ever wronged you, and forgive yourself for any wrong doing or saying which you have sent to others. Let go and move on mate. We live and learn, here's to you being able to continue that experience. *raises glass*

teknorich
24-09-2010, 03:13 PM
You got a paypal account mate? I'm not an artist so I can't offer you remix work etc, but I'd gladly chip in a few dollars to the fund.

gunjack
24-09-2010, 03:15 PM
life is a trip man. being in the hospital and now at home in bed has given me a lot of time to reflect. i ain't ready to leave this body yet even if it is a little busted up in the guts, so i got to do everything i can and save $$$ and try to eventually get back on solid food and have my operation... they have to cut out the bad part of the intestine and rejoin the two parts they cut.... otherwise it makes a fistula, or a bridge between the diverticula (infected pouch) to the organs and i get necropsia and die... tbh i am scared... the thing HURTS too... but **** it man i can't pussy out on this, got to stay strong of will and look for a way out...

anyway thanks for the good vibes bruddas

b

gunjack
24-09-2010, 03:18 PM
You got a paypal account mate? I'm not an artist so I can't offer you remix work etc, but I'd gladly chip in a few dollars to the fund.

man paypal in chile is tricky... will see if my ppl in the USA can make one for me..... thanks for your support. i got to sign off now but shoot me an email or add me in gmail chat and lets gab when you can!

b

DannyBlack
24-09-2010, 04:00 PM
ah man.... I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts go out to you man. Hook us up with your paypal and what ever I can give I will.

Numeric
25-09-2010, 11:48 AM
all the best fella, i hope that you are able to have your operation and recover

i for one have always enjoyed your contributions to this forum and some of your music legendary

Jay Pace
25-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Get well dude

The Teknoist.
26-09-2010, 01:05 AM
It's oooon like Donkey Koooong! :D TeknoGunJackiist! haha

djfilthmonger
26-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Get well soon dude. hope it all works out

MARK ANXIOUS
26-09-2010, 09:30 AM
GUNJACK, I'M SHOCKED... YOU HAVE MY LOVE AND SUPPORT COMPLETELY.....YOU HAVE BEEN A TOTAL CUNT.. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THE LIFE AND SOUL OF THE PARTY ROUND HERE FOR YEARS....

I think we need to think of something pronto we can all do to bring some cash in for this guy... His entertainment value has been incredible....

Can anyone who reads this let him do a remix? Or a release????

(ps can you send me those tracks we got from you for the next blackout, as I cant find the files and that's why it hasnt come out - really would love to release it for ya man).

MARK ANXIOUS
26-09-2010, 09:36 AM
ps you need to give your paypal account g, so we can all put something into it...

djfase
26-09-2010, 10:03 AM
I know how bad that illness can be. My other halfs dad has it and has almost died twice, but like you say, here in the UK the treatment is free.

All the best fella, but let me warn you that post op pain is just as bad.

gunjack
26-09-2010, 03:43 PM
man i stumbled onto this while researching the condition: SEROVERA AMP 500 | Diverticulitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease | Treatment | Coupons | Discounts (http://www.serovera.com/) hopefully i can sell some beats and go on this medicine and maybe i won't need surgery. i dont want them to butcher me in public hospital and its way to much $$$ at the private clinic... i mean i need a CAT SCAN and it is like $350(US) just for that!!! its nuts but i am trying to take it day by day...

mark will send beats once i get more organized.... still a bit hazy coming out of hospital for so long one kinda forgets where everything is and should be...

GJ

ethno
27-09-2010, 05:44 PM
hey guys i know i am not the most popular on the forum and that we have all had words etc, but i am very sick these days. spent about a month in hospital and now bed ridden at home... i have diverticula disease with a ruptured intestine. if i don't get a gastric surgery in the next few months i will most likely die. i have lost about 35 pounds and am unable to be up and around for more than a few hours. i can not eat. only liquids.

i am not writing for sympathy or drama, i honestly hate telling ppl about this but i have no choice now.

the f4cking surgery i need is expensive and public hospitals here are a nightmare...

so i am looking for remix work or track comissions.... anybody who wants a gunjack tune, in any style, hard as nails, mnml and moody, dubstep, drum and bass, techno soul... or remixes etc. do get at me because i have only a few months to make enough $$$ otherwise i have to go to a public ER where ppl routinely get butchered. ****ing capitalist medical system in the americas is not like in EU....

anyway sorry to hit up the board with spam or whatever but i don't want to die just yet... my daughter turns 3 today and i want to see her turn 4 and then 5 etc.... so yea i am swallowing my pride and asking for work in public... so, i will now **** back off of the board and leave you in peace, but do think of me when planning your next releases plz.

anyway gigs wont help because my illness prevents me from flying, but any production work is well appreciated... even WAV mastering...

thanks for your time guys and wish me luck.

hit me up at -

deafmosaic(at)gmail(dot)com

anyway sorry for being such a bastard in the past, its just my way you know?

p'z

brian

wow that must suck man, get well soon.

-LETHAL-ONE-
28-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Best wishes man.... Keep your head up. We dont want GUNJack to leave earth yet.... We want GUNJack here for more years to come....

Mescalinchen
29-09-2010, 08:46 PM
i wish you a lot of luck Brian.. Get well soon, i belive that you'll be ok. Just keep your head up and dont give up. Love your music. Bodystrap track, thats the definition of techno for me. Yesterday I bought it on the vinyl record, yeahh! :) We want more of this sound from you.

All the best

(apologize my engl.)

J.

Honeey
29-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Get well wishes from Canada
I know this sounds all hippy but visualize yourself being healed and well it will help

The Overfiend
29-09-2010, 11:41 PM
As many labels are on here, why not a collaborative effort where the sales would go to...
Just my two cents.

gunjack
30-09-2010, 05:54 PM
hey guys. thanks so much for all the love and support. my buddy A PAUL from naked lunch should have a pay pal up for me in a few days... tbh today my guts are ****ing hurting... i am off to sleep a while, maybe i will feel better when i wake up... it started up last night, that ****ing wierd pain on the left under my naval :(

anyway i will sign on after some rest...

brian

DarkYoung
30-09-2010, 10:41 PM
i'll donate what i can, might just be a few pounds for now. but i'll paypal summat.

blistanbul
01-10-2010, 02:08 AM

DannyBlack
01-10-2010, 09:54 AM
As many labels are on here, why not a collaborative effort where the sales would go to...
Just my two cents.

I like this idea.

blistanbul
02-10-2010, 12:30 AM
look i didn't like your past contributions here, but i believe no one is perfect and i don't think you are a bad person.

this forum is a misrepresantation of who we are in real life. your story is really sad, but don't be so easy to give up hope. you are a techno warrior.

i think best solution for this is to give back to gunjack(though admittedly i never heard his sound), and throw a party for him.

gunjack, dj amok is huge now, couldn't he do something?

i hope for the best for your family.

allah seninlen olsun.

DannyBlack
02-10-2010, 03:07 AM
look i didn't like your past contributions here, but i believe no one is perfect and i don't think you are a bad person.

I don't think GJ has been on since you started here man?

blistanbul
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
i looked at his past pms none of it matters.

why can't dj amok and you lot just throw a party?

all the proceedings can go to gunjack?

what a good name lad!

blistanbul
02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
fuccking hell lad this is some good stuff.

i am currently listening to spanishtrap via youtube.

love the bass.

evil stuff man. evil stuff.

blistanbul
02-10-2010, 04:55 PM
amazing! love this. brilliant music. razor cut techno righ there.

i'll contribute for sure mate.

hey if you got some mp3's and stuff you want to sell pm me.

this sounds like british murder boys.

eppertheleper
02-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Let us all know when you get the Paypal up and running. I always enjoyed sitting in the stands and watching the fracas. I'll send positive thoughts your way, and some cash when you get an account!

gunjack
07-10-2010, 11:22 PM
hi guys! my buddy david will loan me his paypal account it's daksahir(at)hotmail(dot)com

please if you are going to send anything, put GUNJACK in the comments box so there will be no disputing who the funds are for!!!

thanks so much for all your support, i am still stuck in bed, working from home, so will be online... drop me a line if only just to chat deafmosaic(at)gmail(dot)com

my goal is to earn enough for a CAT scan as i have no insurance down here i have to pay for it all in cash so every little bit counts!!!

thanks again for helping! if i can keep on this spendy medicine and get me a cat scan i am one step closer to beating this....

brian

The Overfiend
08-10-2010, 01:48 AM
How can we organize a package to be sold to benefit?
WITH ALL OF THE LABELS AND TALENT HERE, I SEE NO REASON THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!!!

DannyBlack
08-10-2010, 11:26 AM
How can we organize a package to be sold to benefit?
WITH ALL OF THE LABELS AND TALENT HERE, I SEE NO REASON THIS CANT HAPPEN!!!!!

I'm with Tony... any more people wanna chime in on this?

blistanbul
08-10-2010, 12:24 PM
a party is the best way. fast, quick, right there.

morbid
08-10-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm with Tony... any more people wanna chime in on this?

Its a nice idea and I would fully support it but this board isnt exactly reknowned for its speedy turnaround with releases

BOA RAW anyone??

It will be 2014 before GJ sees any benefits

im not trolling just calling it as I see it

DannyBlack
08-10-2010, 04:49 PM
aye :-\ would you contribute a track if someone was willing to release on a label, mate? Id be up for it for shizzle!

blistanbul
08-10-2010, 11:03 PM
anyone here can recommend an artist like skoog and gunjack.

and jack check your pm mate.

will hit you up techno ace.

gunjack
15-10-2010, 02:52 PM
hi guys!!! thanks to whoever put 20 euro in the paypal!! thanks to the teknoist for hooking up the remix work and LUKE CREED as well for hooking up remix stuff!!!

Luke_C
15-10-2010, 07:38 PM
hi guys!!! thanks to whoever put 20 euro in the paypal!! thanks to the teknoist for hooking up the remix work and LUKE CREED as well for hooking up remix stuff!!!

Glad to help bro.

gunjack
15-10-2010, 11:46 PM
yea! thanks again!!! elektronik ltd and force gale!!!

dan the acid man
17-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Bloody hell.

Sorry to hear about your health problems.

Hopefully enough can be raised to pay for your healthcare and meds.

gunjack
19-10-2010, 10:49 AM
i hate being sick. i am like a ****ing monk over here, no drink, no smoking, stuck at home in bed drinking water and eating chicken soup, jello and soda crackers. i got some more meds yesterday but the shit still hurts and makes it hard to get up from bed to get shit done. i got a show on friday and if i get enough ppl i can pay to move the fam to a new apartment closer to my office and the train station, buy some food for the fridge and get more meds. just trying to take it easy til friday, do the show and pay for the move. STRESS!!! fell behind on my rent when i was in hospital now i got to move!!!

tekara
12-11-2010, 10:14 AM
i wish you nothing but a full and safe recovery brah. I'm not a label owner so I can't help you with the remix/production department, but willing to chip in a few dollars here and there to get you on your feet.

Would hate to stop hearing your shit on Sheep Records

One

278d7e64a374de26f==