16-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Your A* (ha ha he's a hard house DJ) :lol:

Esox Lucius
16-02-2004, 12:59 PM
:roll: yeah he's lisa lashes fella isnt he! :lol: :lol:

Stuart
16-02-2004, 01:48 PM

Lisa lashes once told me I was cute at Slinky I was playing in a back room ages ago. I told her to get on her bike. She is scary. Frankensteins bride. Oh god no I don't even want to think about it. Euww I remember she had green streaks in her hair. Oh and those boobs are hideous. Argh why can't I stop thinking about Lisa Lashes now. The only way she'd impress me is if she scratched on 2 decks with each boob.

duncandisorderly
16-02-2004, 02:55 PM
she has got nothing but good things to say about you tho stu ... :lol:

ampassasinbirmingham
16-02-2004, 03:24 PM

Lisa lashes once told me I was cute at Slinky I was playing in a back room ages ago. I told her to get on her bike. She is scary. Frankensteins bride. Oh god no I don't even want to think about it. Euww I remember she had green streaks in her hair. Oh and those boobs are hideous. Argh why can't I stop thinking about Lisa Lashes now. The only way she'd impress me is if she scratched on 2 decks with each boob.

i would **** her up the ass whilst pumping regis-penetration into her sorry little ears, id then give her a facial dribbling followed by a piss shower screaming "look at my hard house"

(i'd then systematically shit in her record box, burn her collection, change the number on the door so she wouldnt get any more promos, rape the dog and burn the cat)

Then who'd be laughing

Stuart
16-02-2004, 03:54 PM

i would **** her up the ass whilst pumping regis-penetration into her sorry little ears, id then give her a facial dribbling followed by a piss shower screaming "look at my hard house"

(i'd then systematically shit in her record box, burn her collection, change the number on the door so she wouldnt get any more promos, rape the dog and burn the cat)

Then who'd be laughing

The hampster coz you left him up A*'s arse. ****ing felching bastard. Hay Billy how you doing? (Definately not said the way Joey say's it)

@ Duncan. You'd know all the good things she say's about me coz she whispers them into your ear as she's riding you like the dog you are ;) :lol:
I won't til S ;)

duncandisorderly
16-02-2004, 04:21 PM
its just that big strap on that vibrates ... you know me ... im just a girl who cant say no and she is my kind of a guy ;)

jonnyspeed
16-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Honey Monster. honey from a distance... ewwww

http://www.teknoscape.com.au/features/lash_di/lisa2.gif

duncandisorderly
16-02-2004, 05:17 PM
she'd be all right if you covered her up with cindy crawford :lol:

Stuart
17-02-2004, 04:02 PM
its just that big strap on that vibrates ... you know me ... im just a girl who cant say no and she is my kind of a guy ;)

If she didn't always have her tits hanging out all over the place she'd get away with being a trannni

Bughead
20-02-2004, 09:33 PM
whats not to love!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==