PDA

View Full Version : New Caledonia Techno

Paranoïak
16-02-2004, 01:48 PM
I'm new in this forum but not in production I give you my web site adress to d/l my own produced (100%) tracks, plz FEEDBACK !!!

http://mc.paranoiak.free.fr/kompo.html

Mail : Paranoiak@ifrance.com
MSN : djparanoiac@hotmail.com

professor
16-02-2004, 02:28 PM
this is great, but you gotta let the synths breath a little more!!! i'd like to hear the percussion more to the back of the mix...

plus you should cut this track and make several different songs...too many changes are going on. lots of good rhythym going on though.

nice work

azid
16-02-2004, 05:10 PM
just listend to it, nice work, but i agree with professor. sometimes less is more. i like it more bangin, so a subbassline could add more "pressure". but thats only my opinion, good work anyway. so keep goin on!

SlavikSvensk
16-02-2004, 06:28 PM
okay...i could only listen to the last one for whatever reason, and i'm gonna give pretty much the same advice i usually do on here. the ideas are great, and i also really like the arrangement, but the track is too dry. with hardware this isn't so much of a problem, but programs like acid, fruity loops and reason (which i suspect you are using) really need a ton of signal and effects processing on each sound to make up for that. that said, i think the sounds and the arrangement are spot on, and i can't wait to hear this once you've tinkered around with it!

Paranoïak
17-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Thanks for feedback, I appreciate it ! I'm hearing your commens and I will use more effects in my future tracks ! The bext one will be Hardtechno !!!

278d7e64a374de26f==